• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live today with Seph Skerritt of Proper Cloth

Today, Peter talks to Seph Skerritt of Proper Cloth, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 4:00 p.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? Seasons 2 and 3 were my favorites.
I liked it when it was political faction v faction (belt v earther v mars), but the deus-ex-machina kind of 'HEY ITS ALIENSSS!!' kind of turned me off.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like season 2 did that factional competition really well, and filled in the Martian side more while doing so. Yeah, there's the alien stuff, but to me, it's almost a McGuffin- you could sub in just about any shiny tech gizmo and the show would move along the same.

And all the best characters are still to come- Klaes Ashford, Camina Drummer, and Bobbie Draper are just fantastic.

There was a substantial plot point/shift at the end of 3 and I didn't enjoy season 4 as much. It's still good, and I'm looking forward to season 5, though.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw End Game the week after opening weekend and the theater I was in didn't lose their mind in those scenes. Only time I remember the theater losing their shit was Star Wars Episode 2 when Yoda had his light saber battle.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.