• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Official WW logo.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Green Lantern is going to have their own film and it is about the Green Lantern Corps (not just a single GL) so that might explain their exclusion.

Keep in mind that it says "Dawn of Justice League" which kind of hints at the ones that might appear/cameo in BvS:DoJ?

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's concept art right? I would guess a big part of it is because at that point they hadn't decided which GL was going to be in the film. Early rumors had it John Stewart.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe but having a GL Corps film about not just a single GL kind of complicates adding just one GL member too.

Could be for any reason though but there's also a Shazam film coming (no cast for Shazam yet, just Black Adam) and he is a member of the JL too.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Edit: much higher res version of the JL concept art

Soundtrack

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That poster may be the best thing they have shown of Suicide Squad yet. :D

Regarding GL, I get your point but we are talking about them presenting the JL. They would want to showcase whatever member will be part of the core team.

Have they settled on SHAZAM! being part of the main DCU for the films yet? I thought they were still deciding on that since the film would likely have a much more lighthearted approach to it then what they are setting up here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think GL has to be part of the JL core team just because they are making a whole film based on the whole Corps, I really wouldn't mind that. I kind of wish Martian Manhunter would be there somewhere, hopefully they add him in the future.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well I am just assuming they would want to make the film version of the team mimic what they are doing in comics. Since the New 52 they have minimized MM and brought in Cyborg so that matches. Having Hal on the team would too. He's classic JLA.

We should know more soon enough.

EDIT: I still can't believe the forehead tattoo is real. I always thought that would go away closer to the film's release. Still it's the Joker. If any character can stand creative takes on his appearance and personality, it's him.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Trailer for new Pee-Wee film.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That song makes anything great. :)

Plus the tone is GoTG but makes more sense. Since they're actually Villains.

Finally won me over. Good job DC.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SS actually looks pretty good even with the Joker tattoo. I'm really digging Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like they did exclude GL from that concept art because they have the whole Corp coming. We might even see a brief JL vs GL Corps battle in JL film? Maybe that is one of the reason the GLs comes to earth, to confront JL to make sure they aren't bad for the planet?

To close out the DC Films special airing on The CW Kevin Smith asked Geoff Johns to reveal a world exclusive, to confirm the seventh member of the Justice League in the DCEU and end the show with a bang. Johns certainly didn't disappoint. "We've been to these cities, we've been underwater, but there's one place we haven't been to: space. But now we are. So the Green Lanterns and the Green Lantern Corps are coming to join the Justice League universe."

Green Lantern will be joining Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg in the upcoming Justice League. However, he won't be coming alone. Geoff Johns confirmed not just Green Lantern but the entire Green Lantern Corps. The implication of his statement is that Justice League will have more than just one ring wielder. Images of Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and Simon Baz (sorry Alan Scott fans) were displayed on screen. When the Justice League forms, will they have not one but five Green Lanterns?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads