• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much of that bat suit is fake muscle....I know Ben beefed up for the role but damn. Batman looking thick. solid. tight.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've got a feeling that Wonder Woman might end up stealing the show. Looks like they are setting her up to come in, bring the two other heroes together and be the deciding factor in the final battle. She's always been the "warrior for peace" so this will work very well for her character. Honestly i'm just glad to see her being taken so seriously. She's one of the biggest bad asses in the DC universe and stands her own in the Trinity.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good to see that they are willing to lighten the tone up a little on occasion.

You have no idea how many times I've read people complain that they stepped away from the darker and brooding tone of the first trailer hence they found that this trailer sucked.

I been saying, anytime Superman is involved, it is just a double edge sword. He can't win.

I mean we finally saw Clark cheery and not depressed. And with glasses! Two things people hated not seeing in MoS and now it's not dark enough. :lol:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've mainly seen people complain about the portrayal of Lex in the trailer. I thought it worked, but that seems to be the thing people are getting hung up on.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've mainly seen people complain about the portrayal of Lex in the trailer. I thought it worked, but that seems to be the thing people are getting hung up on.

It's more Joker than Clancy Brown, which is what people find strange.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It's more Joker than Clancy Brown, which is what people find strange.

This isn't the direction I would have taken the character, but I don't get a Joker vibe from him at all. With how serious everything seems, you can see why they would make the creative choice to turn Lex into the character that breaks the tone up.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I prefer Lex to be bald.

Lex is going to do a complete 180 once this happens

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm sure whatever contraption he uses to create Doomsday will also cause him to loose his hair. It would be more fitting if it was the direct result of something Superman did (as in the classic version), but I doubt they will go that direction.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As someone who doesn't follow superhero comics or plot points, let me just say that the newest Batman vs. Superman trailer really pissed me off because it is SO ******* SPOILERIFIC.

Now I know the entire plot of the whole ******* movie. I wish I had never seen it, goddamn.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well that really isn't true, they wouldn't show it if it was the final act. Trust me there are still plenty to be seen in the film, I mean the story might suck but really, Snyders action scenes and cinematography is going to be worth the fee of admission alone. It's Batman and Superman with a sprinkle of Wonder Woman and Doomsday and possibly more JL members.

I mean Sucker Punch wasn't the greatest film story-wise but I could watch it off of the action alone.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wait? You think that's not from the climax? I'm sure the battle will go on for a long while, but no way that's not a scene from the final battle.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't, my guess is it's the first attempt at Doomsday which will be defeated and then Lex will be the final battle with a suit/armor and maybe with even more Doomsday clones. That would also make it more reasonable to have a start of JL members assemble.

Even if that is the final act, there's still plenty of things to see where Bats and Supes becomes best buds!

But there's still got to be a big reveal for the third act, either a Lex suit or an epic JL member assembling.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads