• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl In 3D was based on a comic book?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hackman should take a break after Wolverine 2 and come back in 10 years or so to do "Old Man Logan".
Cyclops needs to be back with the X-Men, it was ******* bullshit that he died in that blasphemy that was X3.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hackman should take a break after Wolverine 2 and come back in 10 years or so to do "Old Man Logan".
Cyclops needs to be back with the X-Men, it was ******* bullshit that he died in that blasphemy that was X3.

I could see him starring in one more Wolverine film and one more X-Men film before packing it up. Would love to see him star in an Old Man Logan type adaptation 10-15 years down the line.

Had the same thought a few months ago.

:fistbump:

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
QS looks like there's gonna be major editing later for him.

Editing perhaps - or is it part of the plot?

I'm hazy on details, but aren't Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch supposed to be runaways, escapees or some such? It could be that these photos are of them before joining the Avengers officially. (If they join at all.) Once on the team, they get outfitted in SHIELD duds; but until then, they rely on street clothes.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Editing perhaps - or is it part of the plot?

I'm hazy on details, but aren't Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch supposed to be runaways, escapees or some such?  It could be that these photos are of them before joining the Avengers officially.  (If they join at all.)  Once on the team, they get outfitted in SHIELD duds; but until then, they rely on street clothes.

That was my impression. Hence running shoes rather than a spandex getup.

FWIW, Quicksilver doesn't look super-fit for the part though... rather bulky guy for a "runner"

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
Loved the Olsen twins in Oldboy

Not sure if serious...
confused.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Trailer for the TMNT movie.

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

EDIT: I must admit the turtles themselves don't look half bad. It's just that nothing about this trailer works for me. It's so bloody average looking.

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel somewhat "meh" on that too, JRMouse

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They better be eating a ****-ton of pizza in this movie or I'm out

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Men I still remember the opening sequence of TMNT 2 (I believe it was the second one) where after the intro fight, they just showed people in NY eating pizzas while they play that intro music and sh*t get me hungry and craving pizza all the damn time!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** knowing it's Michael Bay produced, hope it's not some big pizza chain getting the product placement like Dominos or Papa Johns. :paranoia:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's really the JOKER under the mask! Surprise! :tounge:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads