• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the first Bubba Fett and was completely unimpressed with the feared, deadly mando. He got his ass kick, and it wasn't even close, by some random sand person.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You try cutting your way out of the stomach of a sarlacc and see how much energy you have left to fight.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

43B2A042-71A2-451D-B3F5-EECA31253214.jpeg

I love that they went there. Once they brought him back in Mando it was obvious that the character escaped death. The Extended Universe had him return in similar fashion.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We watched Ep1 of the Book of Boba Fett. I had a hard time mustering any enthusiasm for it.

I remember back when Disney bought LucasArts and announced that the goal was to have a new Star Wars movie out every year. I thought it sounded great at the time. Now? Not so much.

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We watched Ep1 of the Book of Boba Fett. I had a hard time mustering any enthusiasm for it.

I remember back when Disney bought LucasArts and announced that the goal was to have a new Star Wars movie out every year. I thought it sounded great at the time. Now? Not so much.

I’m absolutely reveling in every new episode of every thing Star Wars. BOBF, Mando, Bad Batch. Yes please, more please!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone see ep 2 yet? I thought it was an improvement over the premier which I enjoyed.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that it was better, but I'm still not loving it.
And I understand that it was necessary for the story, but why did the Tusken tribe not just hide when the train went by? All they needed to do was be out of sight for a minute or so and they'd be fine. Standing up and getting getting picked off by snipers seems really dumb.

Reactions: otc

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That seems a little nitpicky to me, but

They lost a Bantha. You have to assume over time they have suffered other losses. Considering they are desert people, resources are scarce. It makes sense they would attempt to defend their territory.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just watched episode 2.
It's an ok show, not in the same league as Mando.
With his sun damage, and giant chompers, he's kind of disturbing to look at.
Looks kind of like Toxie.
1641436842299.png

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Usually my son will not shut up about something he's watching or reading. He hasn't mentioned BOBF since we saw episode 1.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Usually my son will not shut up about something he's watching or reading. He hasn't mentioned BOBF since we saw episode 1.

How old is your son? From my experience, most young kids loved Mando because of baby Yoda. BOBF won't have that hook and I could see younger children not enjoying it as much.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I've honed in on why I think the show is, meh...
The actor that plays him is really boring and stiff.
I've also kind of had an assfull of Ming Wen.
She's been overly saturated in supporting action roles.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads