• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rosario Dawson is a classic beauty like Charize Theron or Marylin Monroe that's a fact not up to debate
EVERYTHING is up for debate.
Besides, the question on the table now seems to be, would you shag Wayne Rooney?
I for one, would not...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is up for debate.
Besides, the question on the table now seems to be, would you shag Wayne Rooney?
I for one, would not...
Something we can both agree on.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6E598B92-BFAE-48C5-8BDD-61387E3A6A7B.jpeg

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Comics from the 90's really cemented the idea of a female superhero looking like muscular Appreciation stars in a lot of people's minds. Male superheroes skew towards the roided look for the same reason.
Don't need to look strong to be strong. Gym I used to go to is owned by a pro strongman and strongwoman. She looks like a beanpole (like zero obvious muscle mass) but can deadlift 450+. Blows my mind.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, that was a very action-packed episode with lots of 'you're ever going to guess who's here!!!' reveals, all of which served to disguise the fact that very little actually happened and that the episode was really just a vehicle for the two key events -
1. The destruction of the Razor Crest; and
2. The kidnapping of Baby Yoda
- that set us up for the two-episode finale which will presumably be a show-down between Mando's Motley Crew and Gideon's Imperial Remnant.
There is a big question underneath all this, of course, which is - did anyone get Baby Yoda's message? And if so, who?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That could be changing soon...

Told you guys that Grace Randolph is full of ****. We are near the end of season 2 and non of her reports based on “insider info” has come to pass. She made it all up for clicks. Just like she did when she started the rumors there were back door meetings to fire Kathleen Kennedy a couple years ago.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't follow Star Wars news/gossip/fan world activity, so I've never heard of that chick. The story popped up on my Google homepage, so I shared it. Now that I know better, I'll ignore her "news".

Though the point that The Mandolorian could be getting sucked into the insanely toxic online fan vortex is still valid.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't follow Star Wars news/gossip/fan world activity, so I've never heard of that chick. The story popped up on my Google homepage, so I shared it. Now that I know better, I'll ignore her "news".

Though the point that The Mandolorian could be getting sucked into the insanely toxic online fan vortex is still valid.

Yeah. That’s the reason I called the rumor out when I realized it started with Grace. Her YouTube channel spreads rumors that fuel a lot of the toxicity we have seen in the Star Wars community over the last few years.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Told you guys that Grace Randolph is full of ****. We are near the end of season 2 and non of her reports based on “insider info” has come to pass. She made it all up for clicks. Just like she did when she started the rumors there were back door meetings to fire Kathleen Kennedy a couple years ago.
You just need wanted an excuse to write “backdoor” and “Kathleen Kennedy in the same sentence.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics