• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought that Charlize Theron would have been a natural fit for Wonder Woman except that she is too old. Katherine Heigl in a dark wig could have pulled it off

Elodie Yung (Elektra from Daredevil) would have made the athletic scenes more believable and IMO she's a much better actress that Gal Gadet but she's even skinnier plus marketing might fret that some would object to her mixed heritage/ethnicity so back to square 1

View attachment 1503868

Katrina Law from Spartacus would have made credible Wonder Woman but again that partial Asian ancestry might have made her "unsuitable"

View attachment 1503839

Would smash literally every woman in Spartacus

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would smash literally every woman in Spartacus

tenor - 2020-11-24T203211.004.gif

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've started watching The Clone Wars so I can understand why people are jizzing themselves over what's going on in The Mandolorian.

It's not bad, but I'm not sure I like the idea of having homework to watch a cross between Kung Fu and The Lone Ranger with spaceships.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've started watching The Clone Wars so I can understand why people are jizzing themselves over what's going on in The Mandolorian.

It's not bad, but I'm not sure I like the idea of having homework to watch a cross between Kung Fu and The Lone Ranger with spaceships.
Clone wars is legit.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, that was the most kung-fu episode so far, with setting and storyline straight out of a Chinese historical epic. Plus Ahsoka Tano, who finally gets a live appearance played beautifully by Rosario Dawson, and even a mention of another character that will set real Star Wars fans' pulses racing. Oh, and we find out The Child's name and a bit of his past...

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm only 3-4 eps into it, but it's pretty good. I'm just not pumped for 40 hours of backstory.
It gets super repetitive. As is often the case, this is even worse if you’re watching multiple episodes in a short period of time (I watched the first couple seasons as treadmill distraction before getting bored and giving up.) I’d imagine that would be a bit less of an issue of you were going a week between episodes (or if i were still ten years old).

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It gets super repetitive. As is often the case, this is even worse if you’re watching multiple episodes in a short period of time (I watched the first couple seasons as treadmill distraction before getting bored and giving up.) I’d imagine that would be a bit less of an issue of you were going a week between episodes (or if i were still ten years old).
Oh, and the episodes aren't always in chronological order (see season 3). So you may want to do a little digging before going right in.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that the females are all tall and slender...
I'd probably even get with Ventress.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm only 3-4 eps into it, but it's pretty good. I'm just not pumped for 40 hours of backstory.

I’ve never watched it but a friend of mine who loves it says people should just skip the first season.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Baby Yoda

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads