• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I mentioned this rumor in the comic thread. It appears to have originated from Grace from Beyond the Trailer according to this and other articles. Grace has a horrible track record when it comes to industry rumors like this. More so for anything relating to Star Wars and Lucas Films.

Remember she’s the one that started those BS rumors a couple of years about secret meetings being held at Pinewood Studios to fire Kathleen Kennedy. Nothing ever came of it and they were either made up by Grace to drive clicks or her sources were lying to her. Either way, I’m not sure I’d put all that much weight into anything she claims regarding having “insider info.”

Basically take all this worth a grain of salt until better sources back these new rumors up.
I read the first sentence multiple times trying to figure out why I was confused and then realized it’s because the “writer” lacks basic English writing skills. Stopped there.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know...
She seems to me to possibly be a slob.
I'd say hey sunshine, please pick up your slim jim wrappers, and the next thing I know I'd be in an arm bar.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know...
She seems to me to possibly be a slob.
I'd say hey sunshine, please pick up your slim jim wrappers, and the next thing I know I'd be in an arm bar.
Don’t act like you wouldn’t be turned on when she puts you in a chokehold.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmmm, Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin...

(Would, by the way. Preferably fighting weight and with the watch, but really, either weight and with or without the watch)

Last edited:

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the first season storyline that he was kicked out of the mandos because he didn't follow the code? If so, it seems like taking off the helmet every now and again would be expected.

I don’t think you and I watched the same series. I don’t recall him "getting kicked out of the Mandos" at all. He was kicked out of the Bounty Hunter's guild for kidnapping the child, but the Mandos backed his play.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you and I watched the same series. I don’t recall him "getting kicked out of the Mandos" at all. He was kicked out of the Bounty Hunter's guild for kidnapping the child, but the Mandos backed his play.
Ha...
Mandos is what we self identify as in the Mandy Moore fan club.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You are probably right, I need to go back and rewatch before season 2. I do remember the mandos showing up and helping him escape, but thought they kicked him out before or after that in some underground ceremony (or meeting?).

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are probably right, I need to go back and rewatch before season 2. I do remember the mandos showing up and helping him escape, but thought they kicked him out before or after that in some underground ceremony (or meeting?).

There was a bit of a scuffle between our hero and another Mando (during the undergound meeting), because he accepted the Beskar from Werner Herzog, Beskar being originally from Mandalor, and likely plundered by the Empir. But that was resolved before the armorer made Mando’s new suit.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a bit of a scuffle between our hero and another Mando (during the undergound meeting), because he accepted the Beskar from Werner Herzog, Beskar being originally from Mandalor, and likely plundered by the Empir. But that was resolved before the armorer made Mando’s new suit.

Clearly I would have failed the final exam.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this rumor in the comic thread. It appears to have originated from Grace from Beyond the Trailer according to this and other articles. Grace has a horrible track record when it comes to industry rumors like this. More so for anything relating to Star Wars and Lucas Films.
I made the mistake of clicking on one of her reviews. That woman is unwatchably awful. Her writing is actually better, as hard as that is to believe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads