Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jr Mouse, Oct 30, 2012.

1. lefty

lefty Senior member

Any chance you guys can spoiler the entire thread?

lefty

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

only if...

JR thinks its all BS

3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Eh. You literally posted a photo of one of the main characters being filmed that had not been officially revealed yet. Not sure how you don't see the difference, but whatever makes you happy brah.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I see the difference but you're the one who doesn't seem to get the concept of a spoiler no matter how big or small it is, it is still a spoiler. Again just because you think it's BS doesn't mean it doesn't spoil one of the secrets of the films. Finns true identity hasn't been revealed yet either.

I am not going to go back and forth but at the end of the day a spoiler is a spoiler is a spoiler no matter the scale. Just because you deem it dumb or stupid or idiotic or whatever doesn't stop it from being a spoiler.

The fact that you just do not see it as a spoiler just plainly baffles me though and to even argue to death for the sole reason that you call BS on it so you go ahead and spoil it for others is just, really?

5. Jr Mouse

You don't grasp the simple fact that this came from marketing material. It's a description from a licensed item being sold by Amazon. Discussing it is as fair game as discussing any SW related Lego toys or trailers. I don't see why it should be put in spoiler tags anymore then anything else Disney puts out before the film.

Edit: And no this wouldn't at all be the same as discussing the ending of a film after release.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Dude I am done with this, this is just plain dumb how you are seeing things.

Just like you saying "would it be difficult to spoiler single pic", well would it be much trouble to simply spoiler your response to one thinking it might a be spoiler? I mean it really all ends there if you just spoiler your response instead you just became this dick who now judges what is a spoiler or not whether you think it is BS or not. :lol:

You aren't the end all be all of spoiler dude, that shit could spoil something for someone else and be upset. It isn't common knowledge, it isn't advertised on every Finn toys out there, it is still a secret as far as we know so it is still a spoiler no matter how minor it is to you.

But whatever dude, ain't gon waste more time on this shit.

7. Jr Mouse

8. Jr Mouse

Relax brah. I never said I was the end all be all of spoilers. It was my opinion that the pic should be spoiled as it is that discussing openly released info should be on the table. I've got a friend who refuses to watch anything released after the official trailer out of fear of being spoiled. I don't agree with him but to each their own. No one forced you to spoil the pic but I do think it was the right move and I gave you props for doing it at the time.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

10. Jr Mouse

Is it a spoiler for me to say that this tv spot strongly infers that Rey is a Skywalker? :p

11. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Nice to see so much imagination in the new films. Another desert planet, another snow planet, another forest planet. Blah, blah, blah.

12. Jr Mouse

If they didn't put a desert planet in the film how would you get the added sand in your vagina?

13. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I'll just have to settle for the dried salt from your tears after you see this travesty and realize it's :foo:

14. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Woosh!

15. Jr Mouse

Edit: Lol. This thread is starting to derail to the dumb. Relax guys.