• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I recognized it immediately. Got the “Star Wars Blueprints” for Christmas in 1978 and the Sky Hopper was one of them. I think you could fly it in the old Rebel Assault game?

You kids get off my lawn.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can fly a T-16 down beggars canyon in the rogue squadron n64 game

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obiwan episode 3 was great. While there was a fair amount of fan service, it was executed really well. Lots of tension filled moments and terrific visuals. For whatever reason I don't find the bickering among inquisitors very interesting but it doesn’t take up too much time, thankfully.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That episode was fairly awesome...
Ewan is doing a great job of playing a way out of practice Jedi that's out of his depth.
Loved the Pyramid Inquisitopolis base out in the ocean.
Little Leia is still killing it.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really solid episode. This is promising to be the best of the Star Wars shows so far.

Spoiler alert I guess
Gotta love seeing peak Vader. You got a taste in Rogue One, but he's legit terrifying.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really solid episode. This is promising to be the best of the Star Wars shows so far.

Spoiler alert I guess
Gotta love seeing peak Vader. You got a taste in Rogue One, but he's legit terrifying.
Yeah, I figure the force was shielding Kenobi from the worst of it, but seeing him get literally roasted by Vader was pretty brutal

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Obiwan episode 3 was great. While there was a fair amount of fan service, it was executed really well. Lots of tension filled moments and terrific visuals. For whatever reason I don't find the bickering among inquisitors very interesting but it doesn’t take up too much time, thankfully.
shit talking among stormtroopers in mandalorian > inquisitors in Obi Wan

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I figure the force was shielding Kenobi from the worst of it, but seeing him get literally roasted by Vader was pretty brutal
Or just casually choking the hell out of rando civilians to try to lure out Obi Wan. Yikes.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shit talking among stormtroopers in mandalorian > inquisitors in Obi Wan
I think part of it is that this series is my first exposure to the Inquisitors. I'd probably care about them more if I experienced the show/comic/game or wherever else they've been. The characters just seem shallow in the show, and the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother look downright silly to me (which is interesting, since half the show is non-human)

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think part of it is that this series is my first exposure to the Inquisitors. I'd probably care about them more if I experienced the show/comic/game or wherever else they've been. The characters just seem shallow in the show, and the Grand Inquisitor and Fifth Brother look downright silly to me (which is interesting, since half the show is non-human)
They were kind of a big bad for multiple seasons in Rebels, but hard to judge their real power level because Kanan/Ezra weren't 'true' trained Jedi.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They were kind of a big bad for multiple seasons in Rebels, but hard to judge their real power level because Kanan/Ezra weren't 'true' trained Jedi.
Ahsoka fought several of them at once and beat their asses, and she's not a top tier Jedi by most accounts. Obi Wan should destroy them, if he was in fighting shape.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahsoka fought several of them at once and beat their asses, and she's not a top tier Jedi by most accounts. Obi Wan should destroy them, if he was in fighting shape.
She's not top tier? I haven't watched the source material myself, but if the nerds I listen to are to be believed, she held her ground against a lot of big names: Maul, Vader, Grievous, ObiWan, Anakin

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maul fights two and wins within like 20 seconds as well.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenjcalder