• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I honestly could not give less of a shit anymore. My son is moderately excited, but much more interested in the new series of Stranger Things and The Umbrella Academy.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m not all that excited for obi either, but I’ll watch it. When does Mando return again?

Last edited:

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not all that excited for obi either, but I’ll watch it. When does Mando return again?
Star Wars Celebration starts Thursday. There is a Mandalorian panel scheduled for Sat, so I bet we get s atart date, or at the vbery least confirmation of late '22, or early '23 (also, maybe a teaser, or trailer...)

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm personally excited AF.

Always enjoy Ewan and this story has the potential to sit in an interesting place in the timeline (although I am not up to speed on the cartoon canon, so maybe it is only interesting to me).
Yes, me too.

Also, some exciting updates from Star Wars celebration today;

The Mandalorian’s third season will hit Disney+ in February 2023

And an Andor trailer, which I think, looks amazing, seeing the Empire from a non-Jedi, normal person perspective!

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And an Andor trailer, which I think, looks amazing, seeing the Empire from a non-Jedi, normal person perspective!
Rogue One was by far the best of the new movies and didn't feature any Jedi. Star Wars has a cool universe, it's nice to see it from a lower level perspective. Not every story has to shake the foundations of the world to be interesting.

A little disappointing that Mandalorian has moved away from that perspective. Maybe we'll get more of it in S3.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rogue One was by far the best of the new movies and didn't feature any Jedi. Star Wars has a cool universe, it's nice to see it from a lower level perspective. Not every story has to shake the foundations of the world to be interesting.

A little disappointing that Mandalorian has moved away from that perspective. Maybe we'll get more of it in S3.
I grew up with Luke, and Obi-Wan, but 100% agree with your statement. Rogue One is the best post Disney Star Wars film. I look forward to seeing the Empire from the "street view" and the growth of the Rebellion with Mon Mothma....

And yes to less Jedi (or Jedi related) issues in Mando S3

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just finished Obi One.

Good start. I liked all the Ewan McGregor scenes.
The third sister kind of bugs.
But jfc, they cast Flea in this.
I just can't stand the Chili Peppers.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kinda bold for this week to start a series with a school shooting…

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharenany