• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well, this has winner written all over it...
Maybe her and Ronda Rousey can team up in the movie to display their amazing acting.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rewatching the last season of Star Wars: Rebels again with my son, and it's really far better than most things that have been done with the Star Wars universe.
Clone Wars >>>

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Clone Wars >>>
Hit and miss. Too many painfully shitty episodes centered around “the younglings” (it helps a bit to know the annoying little shits are all doomed) or cutesified droids.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hit and miss. Too many painfully shitty episodes centered around “the younglings” (it helps a bit to know the annoying little shits are all doomed) or cutesified droids.
I agree. My son liked it, and he really can't wait for The Bad Batch, but it's very uneven. Mind you, Rebels takes a lot of time to get going. And I think people have to bear in mind that these different series and films are not all aimed at the same age groups. Rebels is very much a YA product and it succeeds very well in that context.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.