• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I mentioned this rumor in the comic thread. It appears to have originated from Grace from Beyond the Trailer according to this and other articles. Grace has a horrible track record when it comes to industry rumors like this. More so for anything relating to Star Wars and Lucas Films.

Remember she’s the one that started those BS rumors a couple of years about secret meetings being held at Pinewood Studios to fire Kathleen Kennedy. Nothing ever came of it and they were either made up by Grace to drive clicks or her sources were lying to her. Either way, I’m not sure I’d put all that much weight into anything she claims regarding having “insider info.”

Basically take all this worth a grain of salt until better sources back these new rumors up.
I read the first sentence multiple times trying to figure out why I was confused and then realized it’s because the “writer” lacks basic English writing skills. Stopped there.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know...
She seems to me to possibly be a slob.
I'd say hey sunshine, please pick up your slim jim wrappers, and the next thing I know I'd be in an arm bar.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know...
She seems to me to possibly be a slob.
I'd say hey sunshine, please pick up your slim jim wrappers, and the next thing I know I'd be in an arm bar.
Don’t act like you wouldn’t be turned on when she puts you in a chokehold.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mmmm, Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin...

(Would, by the way. Preferably fighting weight and with the watch, but really, either weight and with or without the watch)

Last edited:

hpreston

Reaction score
Wasn't the first season storyline that he was kicked out of the mandos because he didn't follow the code? If so, it seems like taking off the helmet every now and again would be expected.
I don’t think you and I watched the same series. I don’t recall him "getting kicked out of the Mandos" at all. He was kicked out of the Bounty Hunter's guild for kidnapping the child, but the Mandos backed his play.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you and I watched the same series. I don’t recall him "getting kicked out of the Mandos" at all. He was kicked out of the Bounty Hunter's guild for kidnapping the child, but the Mandos backed his play.
Ha...
Mandos is what we self identify as in the Mandy Moore fan club.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You are probably right, I need to go back and rewatch before season 2. I do remember the mandos showing up and helping him escape, but thought they kicked him out before or after that in some underground ceremony (or meeting?).

hpreston

Reaction score
You are probably right, I need to go back and rewatch before season 2. I do remember the mandos showing up and helping him escape, but thought they kicked him out before or after that in some underground ceremony (or meeting?).
There was a bit of a scuffle between our hero and another Mando (during the undergound meeting), because he accepted the Beskar from Werner Herzog, Beskar being originally from Mandalor, and likely plundered by the Empir. But that was resolved before the armorer made Mando’s new suit.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was a bit of a scuffle between our hero and another Mando (during the undergound meeting), because he accepted the Beskar from Werner Herzog, Beskar being originally from Mandalor, and likely plundered by the Empir. But that was resolved before the armorer made Mando’s new suit.
Clearly I would have failed the final exam.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this rumor in the comic thread. It appears to have originated from Grace from Beyond the Trailer according to this and other articles. Grace has a horrible track record when it comes to industry rumors like this. More so for anything relating to Star Wars and Lucas Films.
I made the mistake of clicking on one of her reviews. That woman is unwatchably awful. Her writing is actually better, as hard as that is to believe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.