• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My son and I are both excited about this. Seriously, The Mandalorian is far better than the recent films.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My son and I are both excited about this. Seriously, The Mandalorian is far better than the recent films.
I really liked Rogue One, but other than that, yes, concur.

Mandalorian is very very well done.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mandalorian seems like the only Star Wars project that hasn't been swallowed up by online negativity. Hopefully, that lasts.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like Pedro Pascal is the most replaceable Star Wars star ever.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wasn't the first season storyline that he was kicked out of the mandos because he didn't follow the code? If so, it seems like taking off the helmet every now and again would be expected.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember when Wonder Woman was being cast and Gal Gadot was picked. Everyone was like “Gina would be much better!!” and the post pictures of Gina when she was at her weigh in weight for a fight. Those people didn’t realize that
1. Gina can’t act for shit
2. She’s like 30 lbs heavier than her weigh in pictures.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That could be changing soon...
I mentioned this rumor in the comic thread. It appears to have originated from Grace from Beyond the Trailer according to this and other articles. Grace has a horrible track record when it comes to industry rumors like this. More so for anything relating to Star Wars and Lucas Films.

Remember she’s the one that started those BS rumors a couple of years about secret meetings being held at Pinewood Studios to fire Kathleen Kennedy. Nothing ever came of it and they were either made up by Grace to drive clicks or her sources were lying to her. Either way, I’m not sure I’d put all that much weight into anything she claims regarding having “insider info.”

Basically take all this worth a grain of salt until better sources back these new rumors up.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember when Wonder Woman was being cast and Gal Gadot was picked. Everyone was like “Gina would be much better!!” and the post pictures of Gina when she was at her weigh in weight for a fight. Those people didn’t realize that
1. Gina can’t act for shit
2. She’s like 30 lbs heavier than her weigh in pictures.
Would you?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami