1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jr Mouse, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    It’s Maul. Same actor too.

2. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey Distinguished Member

My son likes them, that's the only reason I've had to see them... I dislike the graphical style of the series, but Rebels at least is quite good fun.

3. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Distinguished Member

^^This. One of the reasons I never made it more than a couple of episodes into either of those is the appearance. Something about the animation/visual style just left me cold.

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Stylish Dinosaur

HE and his brother had an arc of a few episodes in The Clone Wars where he survived battles. It actually really humanized(?) him and made his wrath understandable.

5. Gibonius

Gibonius Stylish Dinosaur

It has that annoying mid-2000s cheap 3D animation.

They also got stuck with some of the really annoying decisions that Lucas made from the prequels, like the cartoonish moron droids.

6. wojt

wojt Distinguished Member

I watched most of it, I enjoyed most of it. Talking about annoying decisions; bring Darth Maul was cringe-worthy as hell. I've once joked with friends that they will bring him back in two parts one with cybernetic upper body one with cybernetic lower-body.... wasn't so far off.

7. edinatlanta

Roger Roger!

(The droids were awesome...better than the Clones).

8. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Distinguished Member

The only decent decision Lucas has made about the franchise in the last 25 years was to sell it.

9. edinatlanta

[​IMG]