• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Sales and discount code thread - Classic menswear edition

LuxGentleman

Reaction score

JFK_88

Reaction score
Wanted to add another Black Friday Code! From Sky Valet Shoes in Washington D.C. on Crockett & Jones and John Lobb.

The Crockett and Jones Code gives 100$ off

The John Lobb Code gives 200$ off

Code: CR100

Code: Lobb

Also don't forget...if you sign up for the newsletter and it is your first purchase they give an additional 10% off. So DON'T click away the sign up window when you first visit the website!!!

Shaunm88

Reaction score
Wanted to add another Black Friday Code! From Sky Valet Shoes in Washington D.C. on Crockett & Jones and John Lobb.

The Crockett and Jones Code gives 100$ off

The John Lobb Code gives 200$ off

Code: CR100

Code: Lobb

Also don't forget...if you sign up for the newsletter and it is your first purchase they give an additional 10% off. So DON'T click away the sign up window when you first visit the website!!!

I couldn’t use both codes, just one or the other.

JFK_88

Reaction score
I couldn’t use both codes, just one or the other.
No, idea, I am not affiliated with Sky Valet, I just picked up some shoes the owner restored for me and since he is always very friendly and he asked me "to tell my friends" that he has a sale this week, I thought I'll just help him out and make a post for him. Anyhow, he did not tell me how his codes work.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
www.luxgentleman.com black friday 30% OFF for all Luxgentleman
USE DISCOUNT CODE AT CHECKOUT: black30

LuxGentleman

Reaction score

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
www.luxgentleman.com black friday 30% OFF for all Luxgentleman

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
black friday continues until cyber monday
www.luxgentleman.com 30% OFF for all Luxgentleman

Daniel__G

Reaction score

Must use code at check out. Offer ends tonight at midnight EST. Minimum of $100 purchase required. Full price items only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer does not apply to previous purchases. Returns accepted up to 30 days after purchase. Due to high season, allow 2-3 extra days for delivery. Other terms & conditions may apply.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Last hours
30% OFF on all products shop
using the discount code: black30

You can find the best luxury brands at the best price and increase discounted.

Take advantage of the unmissable promotion and renew your wardrobe for a stylish winter.

**the discount is not applicable on the shoes and umbrella section

Start now your shopping on
luxgentleman.com

We ship worldwide ✈

Daniel__G

Reaction score
SAVE UP TO 20% ON GIFT CARDS

Make gifting even easier when you gift the Cobbler Union gift card. This is one time when less isn't exactly more. The more you gift, the more you will save.

Here's another tip: We send gift cards electronically, so all you have to do is forward it along to the recipient or print it out, wrap it up, and place it on under the tree... there's at least some time left for that.

View attachment 1295910

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads