• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Sales and discount code thread - Classic menswear edition

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
it's time for sales,
special discount on the best men's tailored luxury clothing collections .....

The best brands. Belvest, Brioni, Palzileri, D'avenza, and many others

Renew your wardrobe with unique items

Use the discount code : sale20

Star shopping Now

We ship worldwide ✈

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, the Mr. Porter sale looks to be hitting 70% off tonight. Items are already being marked down. I just saw a few items in my cart marked down further, so I started adding items from my wish list to my cart, and sure enough, further markdowns on a lot of things. Snagged some Orslow cords and jeans and a few others pieces that I was still contemplating.

ArchibaldLondon

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi SF-ers,

We've got some good news to start off your weekend...

You can now shop the full SF-01 range.

Thank you to all who contributed, we're proud of the fact that this is truly the product of a cumulative effort. We’ve made sure it’s a secret link so that only users of the forum can purchase at the Naked (at cost) price which includes a donation of $5 per pair to Styleforum. To be wholly transparent, if there are any unforeseen changes in production or delivery and the final price of your sneakers works out to be less than the pre-order price listed now, we will refund you the difference in the form of Archibald credit.

The sizing is true to our classic Ghirlandina sneakers and you will find a comprehensive size chart to use so you get exactly the right fit. Each pair will come with tonal and white laces and we've also included the option of adding some minimal branding on the tongue, or having an entirely unbranded sneaker - the choice is yours.

You have 30 days to pre-order your sneakers- then we'll go into production, and potentially order a second run at full price that may be open to the public.

We hope you like them as much as we do!

Team Archibald

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epaulet x Brooks Brothers Neckties Over 50% Off

We put a bunch of seasonal items on sale, but I think that our self-tipped neckties might find the most interest here. They're all made in New York City at the Brooks Brothers facility, and we used a variety of silks and suiting cloth to make them. Click through to check them out.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tom Ford, Kiton, Luigi Borrelli,
Sartoria Tramarossa
20% Off

Zilli Shirts and Sartoria Partenopea Blazers 30% off

SHOP NOW

sale.jpg

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
new products for your wardrobe, choose PT01 Torino , High quality tailored trousers Made in Italy

large variety of models available on ——> luxgentleman.com

We remind you that you can use the discount code for additional 20% discount. : sale20

We ship worldwide ✈

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Go full of products for your wardrobe,
from today in the OUTLET section the best brands such as D'avenza, Belvest, Araldi Milano, Gieves & Hawkes and many others with discounts up to 90%OFF from retail price

Start your shopping now

areaoutlet.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads