• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales and discount code thread - Classic menswear edition

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The New Barcelona Has Arrived
10% Off till July 31st "BCN10"

Good things come to those who wait, and we've been eagerly awaiting the arrival the new Barcelona!

What’s the "New Barcelona" all about?

The New Barcelona driver has been [re]designed to offer an improved fit, extreme comfort, and ultimate durability. Hand crafted in Portugal, each pair is sewn on the last by a small group of artisans making no more than 25 pairs per day.

These luxury drivers are fitted on Vibram® rubber soles to increase traction and include an engineered insole for added support and comfort.

When can I buy my Barcelona?

World-wide access starts NOW! As a valued member, use code "BCN10" to receive 10% off your pair(s). Due to the limited quantities available, we encourage you to grab your pair now - the first batch has been selling out fast!

When will my order ship?

Now available for immediate delivery.

If you have already pre-ordered your Barcelona, we will send you tracking information as soon as your order is packed and picked up by UPS.

How do the drivers fit?

We offer the drivers in both whole and half sizes. For a perfect fit, we recommend taking one half size down from your regular UK/US size for the SMOOTH LEATHER drivers. And, select your regular UK/US size for the SUEDE drivers. As always, if you have any questions, we are here to help!

Grab your pair today!

booms1

Reaction score
That's very interesting stuff to know about. Thank you so much for the valuable information.

bobmoses1993

Reaction score
All Premium Blazers only $39-$79 at JACHS NY with code: BLZR at checkout. Free Returns.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.