• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales and discount code thread - Classic menswear edition

jah786

Reaction score
some quick accessories discounts:
have a bit of overstock on this classic sock style from our FW18 collection.
Use code SF5 and take an additional $5 off the 4 pack, bringing the 4 pack to $25, or $6.25/pair. Final sale. Shipping is free.
https://www.americantrench.com/products/random-plait-crew-rpc-in-recycled-cotton

Merino activity socks bundle - this is a limited time offer - use code BUNDLEME and take 25% off 4 or more of our new merino activity sock collection for spring. This is our most popular wool sock style and goes great with boots, sneakers, trainers, etc. The added silver in the heel/toe gives you stink free wear. So buy 3, get one 1 free. [must add 4 units to cart then code gives you 25% off]

Kennedy sock short crew 2 pack. The Kennedy sock is our best selling cotton style. It's got classic style inspired by JFK and uses Supima cotton. We had a recent batch of socks ship to us that had a slightly shorter leg than normal - a new knitter at the mill used a stronger nylon in the leg than he was supposed to. the goods are first quality, the fit in the foot is the same, there is nothing at all wrong with them, but the leg is about 1" shorter than the normal kennedy sock and the welt is a little smaller. honestly, it looks amazing with sneakers, some might prefer the look to the regular Kennedy. the good news is this: the two pack is $25, shipped. The Kennedy is stupid comfortable, a lot of guys that buy a pair come back and buy all the colors we have. It's that kind of product.
https://www.americantrench.com/products/exclusive-sample-kennedy-quarter-crew-2-pack-final-sale

nutcracker

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OAK ROOM is having a Spring Cleaning Sale. 50% off all of the brands below:

There are still quite a few steals left in the section. Online checkout, free shipping over $160 USD.
PM me for questions.

50% OFF LINK

RING JACKET $430~
COHERENCE $567
ORAZIO LUCIANO $1100~
AMBROSI NAPOLI $397
DRAKE`S $40~
ASCOT CHANG $290

Last edited:

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have just created a discount code for all the SF members!

Use ISUIT10SF to get 10% discount on every product (also the already discounted ones!) in our store https://isuit.it

Suits, Blazers, Shirts, Trousers, Shoes and Accessories are waiting for you!

Careful: you can use once, so make sure you buy well :)

if you have questions, we are always available

Have a great shopping session!

Chiara

Last edited:

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We would like to celebrate the upcoming Easter with a special Sale Session!

Until April 23rd you can get a 10% discount for ANY product of our store.

Use the discount code: CASATIELLO10 at the checkout

Free Shipping Worldwide for orders above 200€

CASATIELLO10.jpg

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey SF'ers Today at 12PM EST we are giving you guys a leg up above the rest.

If you punch in the promo code STYLEFORUM20 at Ownly.Shop upon checkout you will receive 20-percent off of your purchase of anything Schiatti.

Just Schiatti, so don't go walking all over me now. This special offer lasts till this Sunday at Midnight, 12AM EST.

Hit me up with any questions you may have and as always...stay thirsty my friends.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.