• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wow. cool. logan is way north of slc, right? ogden is about as far north as i have gone. :)

Hah, yeah, we are just about in Idaho (which is nice when I want some CO microbrews or a Powerball ticket).

sexandcandy

Reaction score

I didn't see the classic GATS when I swung by there today...I should have asked, but got distracted by Common Projects.

damn. i keep meaning to call but the time difference + working is making it difficult

Last edited:

blake3030

Reaction score

I can't for the life of me remember the specifics of End's winter sale last year, I'm thinking of picking up a couple of things with the pre-sale 25% off but have a feeling the winter sale they have after christmas is going to trump that by quite a bit... Anybody remember last years winter sale at all?

If I remember rightly, most things start off at 30%. Unlikely to go to 50% until second round.. and even then not much gets to that point. So might be worth picking up at 25% now if you think it's something that might sell out in your size.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bill Amberg's sale has started - up to 70% off. Some nice bags and wallets this year.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Anybody know when ssense is going to have further reductions? can't remember if they do a boxing day sale or not.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda waffling on the green button-down.

edit: Went for it, since I can always return (or probably flip on B&S) if I decide I don't like it.

I kept getting a message that it was sold out (not reserved, but sold out), and then it just suddenly appeared in my cart.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads