• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On Stel's for the Robert Geller Seconds stuff, does the 48 indicate a Medium (pretty sure Seconds stuff is tagged usual S,M,L style, vs. European sizing of normal RG)

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, kind of what I figured, needed a small. Pretty good price though, would definitely have gone for it in a 46

DECEMBER

Reaction score
I've seen apc's go on sale before, not so much anymore

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yup. people always want to wear stuff they would never be able to afford if it wasent 85% off retail price. makes no sense to me but whatever ... .

Also see: no matter what I price stuff at in b&s I get dudes asking "hey can I get sum bro deal mang" and offering 90%.

ffatt

Reaction score

the stuff is 70% off already you want it for free ?

Good cut at Corner, but I wish the items i wanted were also cut that deep. I too am looking for a code since the items I want already have a higher retail at The Corner. Hopefully, something soon before or after Christmas?

Also see: no matter what I price stuff at in b&s I get dudes asking "hey can I get sum bro deal mang" and offering 90%.

Just mark it 10-15% higher as the negotiation margin

Last edited:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so.... Please stop asking for coupons, the corner rarely has them and with those prices it aint happening.

:brick:

mapclub

Reaction score
I am size 28 (slim/skinny) in trousers and of course have managed to miss out on allll webstore sales that stock my size. I also see that 99% of stores are even sold out of rrp stock trousers in that size (lncc, thecorner ssense and aloharag for example)

I assume that I will have to wait until after Christmas for restock? I guess it's also safe to assume that most of it will be newer season stuff? Not too fussed about discounts at this point to be honest... I just have no luck ..

Philip

Reaction score

I am size 28 (slim/skinny) in trousers and of course have managed to miss out on allll webstore sales that stock my size. I also see that 99% of stores are even sold out of rrp stock trousers in that size (lncc, thecorner ssense and aloharag for example)
I assume that I will have to wait until after Christmas for restock? I guess it's also safe to assume that most of it will be newer season stuff? Not too fussed about discounts at this point to be honest... I just have no luck ..

You'll have better luck if you just eat more

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is on b&s, ebay, everywhere now etc. People will haggle over who pays 3% paypal fees on a 30 dollar item. The wildest rug bazaar in Istanbul could learn a thing or two from 2011 used clothing ecommerce.

nixda

Reaction score
Tres Bien 20% coupon expires tomorrow. First one gets it.

winwin-be22ee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads