Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. jwoowoo

jwoowoo Senior member

Does anyone know if OC gets to 50% off after xmas? Will the 30% off sale items goto 50% off?

2. sidkane

sidkane Active Member

3. meso

meso Senior member

That would be an awesome shoe if I were an 80 year old man.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011

4. sidkane

sidkane Active Member

Really? Boring yes, but just a regular penny loafer.

5. zissou

zissou Senior member

OC eventually gets to 70-75% off.

6. click here

click here Senior member

Number Six London has a 20% off coupon code (XMAS20) that ends on 12th December. They also do free worldwide shipping and an additional 20% off VAT.

I just bought a saint james sweater for about $90 shipped, it's a pretty good price considering the official site is selling them for $225

http://www.numbersixlondon.com/brands/saint-james/

7. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

8. click here

click here Senior member

^
    During checkout there is an option to choose the free shipping...it worked for me

9. _yoo

_yoo Senior member

Anyone in the US ordered from Antonioli and have experience w/ customs / marking down etc? Their policy ("Delivery Duties Unpaid") is unlike LVR or Farfetch and increases the risk of insane customs charges...
    DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid)
    The prices of the products published on the web site ANTONIOLI.EU reflect the actual retail price of the goods which not include the local Italian VAT taxes.

Orders shipped outside of the European Economic Community are exempt from Italian Valued Added Tax. The order will be calculated on line LESS the Italian Value Added Tax and the final invoice will reflect this tax exemption.

Shipments outside of the European Economic Community are subject to import duties, local taxes and customs fees.

Payment of these DDU fees is the sole responsibility of the Client.ANTONIOLI.EU informs Clients outside of the European Community, prior to dispatching shipments, that payment of DDU fees are the Client’s responsibility as per their home country’s policies.

Vat Exemption DDU Continents: Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Asia.

Vat Exemption DDU European Continent Countries outside of the European Economic Community: Gibraltar, Jersey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.

Shipments to the UNITED STATES - please note:
    To receive an import, the US government custom’s agency requires a social security number or NON US Citizen Import Number - CBP Customs Border Protection Assigned Number. The process to obtain a CBP assigned import number generally takes 10 business days.

SHIPMENTS THAT DO NOT CLEAR CUSTOM’S SUCCESSFULLY IN THE CLIENT’S HOME COUNTRY DUE TO THE NON-COMPLIANCE OF IMPORT REGULATIONS RISK BEING RETURNED TO ITALY AT THE CLIENT’S EXPENSE. ALL RE-IMPORT FEES ASSESSED TO PACKAGES RETURNING TO ITALY AND THE COST OF THE RETURN SHIPMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY EVENTUAL REIMBURSEMENT.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011

10. stevent

stevent Senior member

That's a great deal, personally always liked Saint James fit over SNS

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Thanks for this, great deal I feel bad for taking advantage of this. Do I really need another sweater? jeezus...

12. Meis

Meis Senior member

Which one(s)? I've only had a binic II and the fit was a bit weird, I like the fit and /wool used in SNS much better (granted SNS is also more expensive)

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

^sup wit da fit? I'm hesitant on pulling the trigger even as a beater, according to specs I'd be a med did you not size down?

14. DXB

DXB Senior member

Mr.Porter has great prices on Lanvin hightops. Duty, tax and shipping to Toronto sucked but I got out under 5 bills.

15. Meis

Meis Senior member

No I did size down. I don't remember what exactly it was, just that it fit me weird in some way. Actually, the issue was more that the wool was scratchy- which is probably on purpose, its supposed to be a rough, weather-proof sweater.