• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to return something to Porter after finding a small defect. It was after I took off the "need this tag to return item" tag. Are they going to be a hard ass about it? I just got the package today.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I need to return something to Porter after finding a small defect. It was after I took off the "need this tag to return item" tag. Are they going to be a hard ass about it? I just got the package today.

They may... and you, as the customer, may just have to demand satisfaction! :censored: Good Luck!

Alphataru

Reaction score

Exchange maybe, but I don't think they'll give you a refund. They're very clear about the 'don't take this tag off' part of the return process.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Act fast, and you can get the Aldens off J Crew for 25% off. They allowed me to add them to cart, and 'HOLIDAY' still works even though the deadline has passed.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^^ I wish they offered a plain-toe boot in shell.

Anyway, Memes (at http://memes-nyc.com) is having a Wings + Horns/Reigning Champ sale, 35% off starting sometime today (12/6).

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goddamn too many sales going on right now. dropping too much cash, after xmas will be even worse :happy:

_yoo

Reaction score
selfridges, a lot of things are 50%, mmm, jil, prorsum, givenchy, rick, etc.
If you're not in UK you need to place order via phone...

por vocacao 30% off

Last edited:

_yoo

Reaction score

do they take the VAT off the sale price? it would be great if they do

according to their terms online prices are vat-inclusive, so yes i'd definitely imagine that they'll take off VAT if you're in the US and order over the phone. selfridges is like a uk saks/bergdorf so i'd be surprised if they just 'pocket' the vat like a few small eu boutiques sometimes do...

Last edited:

y2knp

Reaction score

according to their terms online prices are vat-inclusive, so yes i'd definitely imagine that they'll take off VAT if you're in the US and order over the phone. selfridges is like a uk saks/bergdorf so i'd be surprised if they just 'pocket' the vat like a few small eu boutiques sometimes do...

will they do a further price drop in Jan? should I just wait? lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads