• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
TWITGIFTS@YOOX

10% today only

Dorian J.

Reaction score
Brooks Brothers: 40% off cashmere. Today only.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Anyone know where I might find McNairy boots on sale (besides TBS)? Thanks!

hey butthead.

I'm not sure where you're located but Camouflage in New York has a bunch on sale. leather sole with regular black or brown leather, lug sole with pebbled black or brown leather. Give them a call if these are what you're looking for. No idea if they will ship though.

jaspar

Reaction score
^No such luck for me... Blast, now it's working, NM

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More proof about just how effective UPS is. I have three packages coming today. They all arrived to the warehouse at the same time, but left in three different trucks this morning. :facepalm:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And got an email from thecorner.com saying that "Sale has arrived" up to 50% off. Most of the stuff seems priced the same, but maybe they added stuff.

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

Do they do phone orders for in-store deals? Sounds amazing

Not sure, but I highly doubt it. I'll also mention that I left with nothing at 85% because sizes were so few and far between, but 75% seems to be the sweet spot when good finds in a range of sizes are still available (provided you get there day one).

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can proxy for Salt frames, PM me.

Called the store and they quoted me the price for SALT is roughly $60 per pair, most likely storewide selection.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

IIRC guys, the salt sample sale had frames going for definitely under $100. I don't quite remember what I paid for them this time last year, but I think it was around $60 for the proxy (incl. shipping/ proxy fees) from someone on SF (not sure if he's doing it this year). And yeah, at that price they are DEFINITELY worth it. I've been wearing my pair for the past year, and I've just realized that this sample sale marks the anniversary of my purchase.

that's a pretty steep proxy fee...that's 100% of the price of the frames :\

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads