Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

It means stuff sold in the designer section (i.e. raf simons mainline, mmm, jil, gucci, etc...). As opposed to stuff sold in the co-op section.

That doesn't necessarily mean the co-op stuff isn't on sale though. I just may not get those emails.

Sale is online also...

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

3. stoneb

stoneb Senior member

I'm not really seeing any 75% off items on Barney's online store. Am I just not looking at the right places?

4. akaidiot

akaidiot Senior member

The News sale I posted about above is stocked with a ton of Woolrich Woolen Mills. Shirts are around $70-90, outerwear around $160-290 (at least the stuff I looked at).

Two racked of Band of Outsiders. Shirts are $75, I checked out a blazer for $600. Some of the shirts are odd colors (neon green and the like), but I got a nice pink oxford. A lot of XL, but I saw some Smalls and Mediums in there.

Common Projects canvas slipons were $50. I don't know what the other CPs were priced at, though.

(after all the damn sales I post in this thread I can't believe people are calling bullshit on the APC one!)

5. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

Ahh someone please cop me a BOO shirt for under 100 =(

6. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

7. yokodevereaux

yokodevereaux Well-Known Member

we just received this sale info from acne via email and thought we'd pass it on...

Hello Everyone,

In great holiday spirit, we are reducing our prices even more.

Starting Friday, December 19th, take an additional 20% OFF already marked down prices!

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
    Acne Staff

--
    Acne Studio, NYC
    10 Greene Street
    New York, NY 10013

8. akaidiot

akaidiot Senior member

Opening Ceremony Sale is tomorrow. Always a total shitstorm of pushing and shoving, but the prices are good and they go down every day. I think last year by the last day there was a buy one get five free deal on some ugly jeans that were already marked down to $10.

(Note it isn't at the Howard street store, but at the old Cloak location on Greene)

Label: Opening Ceremony
    Deal: 70 to 90% off the store's stock of Alexander Wang, Mayle, Proenza Schouler, Patrik Ervell, Wren, Vena Cava and more
    When/Where: Friday, December 19th through Sunday, December 21st. Fri, Sat 11am"”8pm; Sun noon"”7pm. 10 Greene St between Canal and Grand Sts, basement (212-219-2688).

9. yokodevereaux

yokodevereaux Well-Known Member

even better - the acne space is the old cloak space, so the opening ceremony super sale is going on UNDER the acne store sale. that is going to be a shitstorm, but pretty worth it.

10. delirium

delirium Senior member

where is the opening ceremony sample sale going to be?

11. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I dont think its a sample sale, and its safe to assume its going to be at their store.

The description I see for the LA sale just says up to 75% off though, not 70-90

12. akaidiot

akaidiot Senior member

where is the opening ceremony sample sale going to be?

The address is in the post above, with a note that says it is not at their store, but at the old Cloak location. 10 Greene St.

13. delirium

delirium Senior member

oh sorry, i was looking for an LA location, but I guess there's only the store sale.
    i'll check it out. pg, is it worth going to?

14. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Label: Opening Ceremony
    Deal: Last stop sale, featuring up to 75% off Phillip Crangi Jewelry, Casio Exclusives, Postalco Stationary and Leather Goods, DAP Books and more
    When/Where: Starts Friday, December 19, Mon-Sat 11am-7pm; Sun noon-7pm, 451 North La Cienega Boulevard, (310) 652-1120

I've only been to Opening Ceremony once, so I can't say. They've been on sale for a while though, as far as I know. So its probably fairly picked through

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

It is confirmed that Barney's is now 75% off. My email says Designer sale though. For what its worth, I read somewhere else that APC would be 50% off starting today also.
    This damned snowstorm is keeping me stuck in the house, by the time I'm able to get down there it's going to be barren [​IMG]