• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It means stuff sold in the designer section (i.e. raf simons mainline, mmm, jil, gucci, etc...). As opposed to stuff sold in the co-op section.

That doesn't necessarily mean the co-op stuff isn't on sale though. I just may not get those emails.

Sale is online also...

stoneb

Reaction score
I'm not really seeing any 75% off items on Barney's online store. Am I just not looking at the right places?

akaidiot

Reaction score
The News sale I posted about above is stocked with a ton of Woolrich Woolen Mills. Shirts are around $70-90, outerwear around $160-290 (at least the stuff I looked at).

Two racked of Band of Outsiders. Shirts are $75, I checked out a blazer for $600. Some of the shirts are odd colors (neon green and the like), but I got a nice pink oxford. A lot of XL, but I saw some Smalls and Mediums in there.

Common Projects canvas slipons were $50. I don't know what the other CPs were priced at, though.

(after all the damn sales I post in this thread I can't believe people are calling bullshit on the APC one!)

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yokodevereaux

Reaction score
we just received this sale info from acne via email and thought we'd pass it on...

Hello Everyone,

In great holiday spirit, we are reducing our prices even more.

Starting Friday, December 19th, take an additional 20% OFF already marked down prices!

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
Acne Staff

--
Acne Studio, NYC
10 Greene Street
New York, NY 10013

akaidiot

Reaction score
Opening Ceremony Sale is tomorrow. Always a total shitstorm of pushing and shoving, but the prices are good and they go down every day. I think last year by the last day there was a buy one get five free deal on some ugly jeans that were already marked down to $10.

(Note it isn't at the Howard street store, but at the old Cloak location on Greene)

Label: Opening Ceremony
Deal: 70 to 90% off the store's stock of Alexander Wang, Mayle, Proenza Schouler, Patrik Ervell, Wren, Vena Cava and more
When/Where: Friday, December 19th through Sunday, December 21st. Fri, Sat 11am"”8pm; Sun noon"”7pm. 10 Greene St between Canal and Grand Sts, basement (212-219-2688).

yokodevereaux

Reaction score
even better - the acne space is the old cloak space, so the opening ceremony super sale is going on UNDER the acne store sale. that is going to be a shitstorm, but pretty worth it.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont think its a sample sale, and its safe to assume its going to be at their store.

The description I see for the LA sale just says up to 75% off though, not 70-90

delirium

Reaction score
oh sorry, i was looking for an LA location, but I guess there's only the store sale.
i'll check it out. pg, is it worth going to?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Label: Opening Ceremony
Deal: Last stop sale, featuring up to 75% off Phillip Crangi Jewelry, Casio Exclusives, Postalco Stationary and Leather Goods, DAP Books and more
When/Where: Starts Friday, December 19, Mon-Sat 11am-7pm; Sun noon-7pm, 451 North La Cienega Boulevard, (310) 652-1120

I've only been to Opening Ceremony once, so I can't say. They've been on sale for a while though, as far as I know. So its probably fairly picked through

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
It is confirmed that Barney's is now 75% off. My email says Designer sale though. For what its worth, I read somewhere else that APC would be 50% off starting today also.
This damned snowstorm is keeping me stuck in the house, by the time I'm able to get down there it's going to be barren
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads