• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ whats the code?

SHOECM11

Although I just tried on the pair of red wings I kopped a few days ago, says not valid.

To ^^^ and yet you feel the need to reply. Dropping means stopping. Which means you pretty much stop posting in this thread unless you have sale news.

Last edited:

Dj01

Reaction score
Revolve has a 15% code avail off their facebook page, good through Wed. This is the best they've had in a bit if I'm not mistaken (Haven't seen 20-30% in a while).

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
^is that good for forwardforward?

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Billy Reid 20% Off

CYBER

g33m

Reaction score
Jack Spade 25% off all sale items with TAKEITOFF

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yes but won't stack with first time buyer 30 off

First time buyers get 30% off? Is it a code or just automatically applied? I've been thinking I was slick using the 15% off all this time...

Also, their website crashed due to the increase in traffic, but http://www.perfumania.com/ is having a Cyber Monday sale.
30% off and three free samples with CYBER30.
$5 off $50 with BFRIDAY5.
The codes stack. I was looking around and they seem to be missing a lot of good fragrances but obviously there are tons out there so some might find it useful.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought first time buyers got 20% off? Anyways you gotta email them and they'll do it for you.

UrbanBard

Reaction score

http://www.hickorees.com/ - 15% off with code CYBERMONDAY (I assume it's one day only), works as of now. Not a big discount but Hill-Side stuff can be hard to find on sale

Brigade has a limited selection of hillside stuff, ties and pocket squares. Use code "end25" to bring a square tie down to $56.25 with free shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads