• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
image_image_new_144985_en.jpg

they have these too
http://www.colette.fr/files/image_image_new_144985_en.jpg

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I have this deep urge to buy all the pet rock wallets. Those are cute lol. What's the general consensus on Jack Spade quality?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh my god, Collette's background and music, I feel like I'm on ******* Xanga or some ****

I'm usually listening to music with headphones when I'm just dicking around on the 'net, so any site that has music and/or video on the launch page is forever after avoided by me once I clean the **** out of my pants.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they are very good, great design etc. just that rather common to see them in the streets.

Yeah, basically the downside to JS, other than being overpriced, is that you must deal with every guy in the coffee shop thinking they are the **** for rocking it.

Personally I like the wax briefs but not the messenger bags, especially the nylon ones (bleh). Also for leather goods there are better makers.

I hear Jet loves everything they make.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What does one have to do with the other? Or are you just trolling for no reason in particular?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I treat people without basic manners without basic manners.

"Ew" to a pair of boots = lack of basic manners? Or did I miss something else?

jwkicks

Reaction score
For all you asking. Tres Bien Shop.

Your winter coat is one of the most important wardrobe picks for the season. We have a whole bunch of different wool coats, parkas, down puffas and jackets. We want all of you to own a favorite winter coat and therefore we off 20% ON ALL OUTERWEAR. The offer is valid starting now until the 13th of November. Use the code "BECOOLSTAYWARM" when checking out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads