• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Occasionally, TBS will blow stuff out. Wasn't there a 25% off code (on outerwear?) last spring that doubled up somehow?

xander_horst

Reaction score

LYONSTATE 20% OFF SALE
FALL20
LYONSTATE doesn't get enough love around here. Great service, good lines, not a huge selection, but it's one of the better online shops out there.

Some great deals to be had here. Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

go to forward and use it on Rachel Comey for the girl and the Phillip Lim bag for the me.

I don't think the 30 percent code applies to Forward.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Forgot it man that shipping code is the best you can hope for...their sales are underwhelming and testament to their retail success. Very few sizes are left by the time the sale rolls around. If it is a popular item, gotta bite the bullet now.

Starting to think this is true..... :confused:

ffatt

Reaction score

TBS prices are so good its basically on sale anyway

I have never found that to be the case. Their prices - VAT = US prices. Currently, the shipping is free, but at other times it is a killer, though they are nice enough to mark the items to save duties. There really is no reason to go to them other than the variety.

Starting to think this is true..... :confused:

Or wait to see if another retailer has it that has markdowns coming up. What are you wanting?

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have never found that to be the case. Their prices - VAT = US prices. Currently, the shipping is free, but at other times it is a killer, though they are nice enough to mark the items to save duties. There really is no reason to go to them other than the variety.
Or wait to see if another retailer has it that has markdowns coming up. What are you wanting?

APCs at $156, Our Legacy is about $30 less than normal, it depends on what you want but some deals are decent.

palma

Reaction score
^Ways to get APC around that or cheaper. OL, probably cuz Swedes are bros and hook each other up. Most foreign brands they stock are similarly priced as elsewhere except maybe lower than blackbird....never miss the opportunity to mention their prices :p

Last edited:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit the bullet and bought the CP's on TBS.

My luck they'll be on sale within weeks. *******, glad to get getting the shoes (Got the Chukkas in washed tan leather).

cp-desertboot-washed-leather-1.jpg

They're also on Gargyle, Mr Porter, and maybe Park and Bond. Figuered should Gargyle offer 20% off that would then make them comparable to TBS's price after free shipping.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Their sale won't start until Jan 2nd anyway don't worry.

Alphataru

Reaction score
Chances are CP will be on sale somewhere else within this month though. Btw, I also don't find TBS pricing to be as amazing as other people claimed. For the stuff I want, it generally comes out to about 10% off US pricing, which, if you add in shipping, it's really not a good enough deal to buy when not on sale.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well Tres Bien Shop has those Our Legacy boots I'm thinking about for $125 less shipped to my door than any US retailer I could find them at without counting shipping...

Last edited:

_yoo

Reaction score
tres bien has fantastic prices for a lot of europe-based brands, i don't think you can find a pair of mmm sidezips for under $700 (not on sale) anywhere else much less for $632 . or a stark cardigan for under $280.
CPs etc they have to import from the US so naturally retail is 10%-ish higher than US prices (e.g. Original Achilles is $420 from tbs and $390 from barneys) but they are usually cheaper post vat deduction + potential state-side sales tax ($354 vs. $390(+$35))

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads