• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can almost always get around this if you order immediately after the promo goes live. I copped Alden's last night and the order went through. I suppose they can cancel it...esp. since my pair are backordered. If so, not heartbreak...

How do u time it so well to order immediately after the promo goes live? via email or do u know j crew's sale ahead of time from previous trend?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do u time it so well to order immediately after the promo goes live? via email or do u know j crew's sale ahead of time from previous trend?

I think the promos are usually live about 6-12 hours before I get an email so I guess keep checking? Or subscribe to instant emails on this thread, since The good stuff was on when this thread was updated.

Joe's Sporting Goods has Filson at 20% off suggested retail and free shipping on all orders over $75. Today only.
http://www.joessportinggoods.com/filson.html

For Filson, Cranes on this forum provides great deals always, all you have to do is call them. If you are in San Francisco, Cable Car will give you a great deal on any Filson you want and they order it for you.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Since when does J.Crew stock Nanamica?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I think the promos are usually live about 6-12 hours before I get an email so I guess keep checking? Or subscribe to instant emails on this thread, since The good stuff was on when this thread was updated.

For J Crew, also try a few hour before the promo ends.
That worked for me one time when they had pulled all the name brand stuff from the site but it all reappeared a few hours before the promo expired.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I kopped a Nanamica, a pair of LVC, a pair of Aldens, and a KATO chambray, customer service also promised to ship everything :slayer:

I'd be extremely heartbroken about this if it was something other than the indigo version. Looks like you got a damn nice haul of stuff.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, J Crew used to stock the Nanamica field jacket, the one that looked like a blazer. One of my grail pieces

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score

I'd be extremely heartbroken about this if it was something other than the indigo version. Looks like you got a damn nice haul of stuff.

Man, J Crew used to stock the Nanamica field jacket, the one that looked like a blazer. One of my grail pieces

A real beauty, it might get put back up right before the sale ends, I promise not to buy it as I cannot afford a Nanamica habit

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, ****, I just noticed they also stocked the wool version. Is that the one you got? I'd be very interested to hear how it fits and even see some measurements when it arrives, if you don't mind.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh, ****, I just noticed they also stocked the wool version. Is that the one you got? I'd be very interested to hear how it fits and even see some measurements when it arrives, if you don't mind.

p.s.- I just a few days ago decided that this was my new grail.

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score

I got the cruiser, did not hear of anyone kopping the field jacket, but if anyone did i would love to see pictures as well

tcwalter07

Reaction score
**** I just bought two of their crewneck sweaters. Once those come I guess I'll return them and order again using the code.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads