• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to check out IF and Bird during FNO.

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiosk78 on final sale. Picked up a few W&H henleys for 12 pounds a pop.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did any of you fools get a chance to hit up the Project No. 8 sample sale today or happen to be going tomorrow and/or Saturday? If so please report back on any Schneider gear with sizes, I would truly appreciate it!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kiosk78 on final sale. Picked up a few W&H henleys for 12 pounds a pop.

2 shirts = 23.75 Pounds
Shipping = 20 Pounds
:fu:

did you already checkout?

my total is $74 for the two shirts. damn

Last edited:

SPK

Reaction score

Did any of you fools get a chance to hit up the Project No. 8 sample sale today or happen to be going tomorrow and/or Saturday? If so please report back on any Schneider gear with sizes, I would truly appreciate it!

Will try to stop by tomorrow after work. Might check out IF too

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Barney's ever has any good discount codes? I have some items in mind but would love to see if I can shorten the total amount.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

2 shirts = 23.75 Pounds
Shipping = 20 Pounds
:fu:

did you already checkout?

my total is $74 for the two shirts. damn

Yeah, it sucks. I copped a cheap blazer to make it worthwhile. Even so, $37 a pop for W+H henleys is still a good deal to me.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah, it sucks. I copped a cheap blazer to make it worthwhile. Even so, $37 a pop for W+H henleys is still a good deal to me.

i agree. I was thinking, that since we both live in Cali, we could have split shipping

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know if Barney's ever has any good discount codes? I have some items in mind but would love to see if I can shorten the total amount.

Not that I know of. The next sale will start in November.

Gavin

Reaction score
A bunch of Naked & Famous jeans have been discounted at Sydney's. Also available, but not on the site, are:

Skinny guy
- Linen $99
- Nep $99

Weird Guy
- Linen $99
- Nep $99
- 26 oz $125

Slim guy
- Linen $99
- Nep $99

If you're interested in any of these, just email the shop at [email protected]

SPK

Reaction score

Place is picked pretty clean. A few schneider trousers left in various sizes. A few size IV (my size) but I ended up not kopping. Prices were good ($50-100). Various gats, a few painted, in various sizes left over. A few cool WVB and Siki Im pieces left. Made out with a schneider scarf I found in a box for $30 and some sweet Bless shorts.

insideman

Reaction score
Not sure if its been posted but the Gant flagship store (and likely the smaller outpoost downtown) has 70% off spring and summer items in-store. Lots of good items there today.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads