1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Senior member

You got me there. I do like slim-fitting jeans. But then maybe it's because I know I'd never look as good as you in a dress.

Probably explains why SW has so much left in mens' apparel.

Don't hate just because I look good in everything. I was told you did dabble in skirts and makeup when you were younger so this affinity for denim tights doesn't surprise me to say the least. Your secret's safe with the style forum though don't trip.

Dan, you're right. The BoO shirts were the first to go, he gets great ones too sometimes with little details just for his store. He just got a huge new shipment of them in for fall not on sale of course. I've always liked the ties so I might be picking up a couple of them.

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

Don't hate just because I look good in everything. I was told you did dabble in skirts and makeup when you were younger so this affinity for denim tights doesn't surprise me to say the least. Your secret's safe with the style forum though don't trip.

Dan, you're right. The BoO shirts were the first to go, he gets great ones too sometimes with little details just for his store. He just got a huge new shipment of them in for fall not on sale of course. I've always liked the ties so I might be picking up a couple of them.

jet, I have nothing but respect for you. I've said it before that it takes a big man to wear what you do, a very big man.

3. jet

jet Senior member

jet, I have nothing but respect for you. I've said it before that it takes a big man to wear what you do, a very big man.

She told you about that too huh [​IMG]

4. kronik

kronik Senior member

Does anyone have an estimate as to when Stel's next (or last) markdowns are? I see a couple shirts that I'd like but.. I'm cheap.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Does anyone have an estimate as to when Stel's next (or last) markdowns are? I see a couple shirts that I'd like but.. I'm cheap.

Probably in about 2 weeks. The general pattern seems to be that the second set of markdowns is about 3 weeks after the initial.

It's a very nice store. I would recommend that anyone who is in the area or passing by visit.

6. hamm23

hamm23 Senior member

There are a couple of pair of Crate James for $39 on barneyscoop.com

7. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

SW was pretty well cleaned out when I stopped by today. Only a few pairs of R&B jeans and some VB shirts. The new BoO stuff looked pretty sick, though.

8. hermes

hermes Senior member

for the torontonians:

got style

wed 18 july 75% off shoes
    thurs 19 july 75% off shirts
    fri 20 july 75% off pants
    sat 21 july 75% off jackets
    sun 22 july 75% off something

www.gsmen.com

9. LA Guy

A little late, but Louis is having their semi-annual sale right now. Great for MC, rather underwhelming for anything else, usually. I am going tomorrow, but don't plan to buy anything (I have been sorely disappointed the past 3 visits to the sale.)

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

11. DanTheLadiesMan

DanTheLadiesMan Senior member

A lot of A.P.C. is onsale at tobi.

12. LA Guy

Stuff is going to 60% off at Stels tomorrow. The website should be updated as well. Also, for those who care, Stels has both size 28 and 29 APC new standards left, albeit not on sale. A lot of new Now de Guerre stuff as well. There are a few interesting outerwear pieces. FWIW, Stel's prices for last years NdG stuff was lower than at any other stockist by about 10%. Not that any of it is really cheap, of course.

13. apocalypse later

apocalypse later Senior member

Picked up some Fred Perry boots at FactoryPeople for $55.83 shipped. Originally $165. Size 12 feet=win.

14. velobran

velobran Senior member

Stuff is going to 60% off at Stels tomorrow. The website should be updated as well. Also, for those who care, Stels has both size 28 and 29 APC new standards left, albeit not on sale. A lot of new Now de Guerre stuff as well. There are a few interesting outerwear pieces. FWIW, Stel's prices for last years NdG stuff was lower than at any other stockist by about 10%. Not that any of it is really cheap, of course.
    Anyone have a link to Stels website? nevermind, I found it: http://www.stelsinc.com/

15. kronik

kronik Senior member

Thanks Fokker.

Webpage doesn't appear to be updated as of yet.

16. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

South Willard on Sunday, up to 70%

17. whodini

whodini Senior member

South Willard on Sunday, up to 70%
    They're having another sale?

18. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Not sure. Sorry if it was already announced.

19. whodini

whodini Senior member

SW 70% sale tom.

Not sure. Sorry if it was already announced.

It's alright. Just a week late...

Place is cleaner than jet's plate after dinner.

20. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

Drinkwater's Summer Sale commences July 28th thru August 18th. Reductions of 30% >50% off Summer seasonal merchandise. Alterations and Shipping not included.