• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
****. I went through every item they had and realized they were all sized for malnourished children. JK. But seriously those sizes suck
ffffuuuu.gif

hm? there are some size 50 pieces up for sale.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
hm? there are some size 50 pieces up for sale.

Really? I must have missed something...largest I saw was a 48. Regardless, I'm at least a 52, but that is my problem
musicboohoo[1].gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mr Porter went to 70% off some stuff.

Originally Posted by gettoasty
http://www.my-wardrobe.com/menswear

a lot of things going fast, but they charge CRAZY shipping + duty and customs fees. anyway to avoid this?

I think that changes in during the checkout process if you're shipping to the U.S. Haven't ordered from them in awhile though.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
http://www.my-wardrobe.com/menswear a lot of things going fast, but they charge CRAZY shipping + duty and customs fees. anyway to avoid this?
I don't think you can avoid the custom fees. Yoox also added recently the taxes ( for Switzerland, not US), but at least my-wardrobe removes the VAT for shipping outside EU. Anyway UPS or DHL would have sent the bill later. Still good deals for me, ordered some John Smeadley sweater and the Belstaff perforated brogues.

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Whoa - I was just about to order an APC jacket from Mr. Porter, and now it looks like the sale is gone! Do I need a special link or something?

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr bunbury
Whoa - I was just about to order an APC jacket from Mr. Porter, and now it looks like the sale is gone! Do I need a special link or something?

You need to be American...

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
You need to be American...

I am! It's probably good, I definitely didn't need another jacket.....

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm eyeing a PS by Paul Smith bag that's on pretty deep discount. Has anyone had any experience with PS bags that would be willing to comment on the quality?
bigstar[1].gif

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jslade
I'm eyeing a PS by Paul Smith bag that's on pretty deep discount. Has anyone had any experience with PS bags that would be willing to comment on the quality?
bigstar[1].gif

I take it you're talking about this one?
http://www.mrporter.com/product/300824

Originally Posted by MR PORTER
Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics depict some of the world's first bags. Pouches are shown to be tied to the waist

wat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads