• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
here bro since nobody else will:

LN-CC code: LN77CC403

parc

Reaction score
Asos is having making updates to its website and has a discount code as an apology.

The code is: ASOSUPDATE11

= 10% off any order

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Jack Straw sale started today, 40% off everything. Picked up this knit:
preview.vpyCREn5HTv7fVWq_500.jpg

Website?

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you ******* serious? I've those grey CPs size 41 in my cart for a month waiting for them to drop on SSense and then somebody ******* snakes them. WTF

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the knit, robin? looks great

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's fart box must I tongue punch for a Yoox code?

spacecowboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
When are Barney's second mark downs and generally how much are they?

Barneys sale is horrible. I ordered 3 items, all of them got canceled..... the last cancellation email came in this morning, 9 days after i placed the order

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebunk
link?
Originally Posted by Razele
Yeah fourhorsemen is good, you guys are pretty fair The reason im pretty critical of roden gray is that they charged me like 120 for shipping and the slip said it only cost them 75, so they went out of thier way to screw me over for like 50 bucks, full well knowing that im going to see the slip as they have to include it in Australia Thats pretty bad IMO, and I wouldnt buy from them again no matter what they have
Originally Posted by driveslowk
I haven't tried Aveda, but I have tried the B&B. The baxter is also matte but has much better hold. The little bottle lasts a long time since you don't have to use that much. Only problem is that it's a bit annoying to wash off your hands/hair but it's not that big of a deal.
Thanks, looks like I'll have to try the Baxter. Does the Baxter hold well in summer heat?

prurient

Reaction score
For the NY bros out there, I stopped by the OC sample sale last night and it's everything you expect. Mixture of the ugliest pieces ever (Ervell orange rust blazers, BoO suede blazers in size 0) and brands that the hipsters don't really pick on (quite a lot of Stephan Shneider, tons of unsold N. Hollywood). It's still the same stuff I've seen at the last two sample sales, almost nothing new. Some pretty awesome Monitaly winter stuff I will grab on Sunday if none of you picks it up today or tomorrow.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, that burnt orange Ervell blazer actually sounds pretty awesome. How much was it and what sizes did they have in it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads