Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Gagno905

Gagno905 Senior member

Brutal shipping fees to Canada. $50? Jeez.

2. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

20%....man, what a waste of hitting refresh...

3. reezy

reezy Senior member

Nomad and Uncle otis having markdowns on their s/s lines (seems to be the weekend for Nomad). Think its only in-store only for all my Toronto peeps.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

jet and I already bought the entire sale stock [​IMG]

two days ago [​IMG]

5. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Chyeaa. btw CHRK33, im loving the start cardi. [​IMG]
    Glad it found a good home. I was so disappointed it was too big for me. I was thinking of gaining some weight just so it could work. [​IMG]

6. irbe

irbe Senior member

Nomad and Uncle otis having markdowns on their s/s lines (seems to be the weekend for Nomad). Think its only in-store only for all my Toronto peeps.

What are they going down to? Think most of their stuff is already on sale?

7. nin145h

nin145h New Member

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Ordering from Barneys.com sucks. They do not update their stock well enough so you don't know if your order will go through and it takes them a week to let you know that your order got cancelled.

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Ordering from Barneys.com sucks. They do not update their stock well enough so you don't know if your order will go through and it takes them a week to let you know that your order got cancelled.

Really ? I've seen things removed from cart immediately when sold out and I've placed a few orders over past year or two and received immediate notification of shipment. I guess I got lucky or bought stuff nobody else wanted

10. Desi

Desi Senior member

Wish they would reply to emails faster.

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Agreed. Calling them about sizing is useless as well.

12. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Man, don't tell me this [​IMG]

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Really ? I've seen things removed from cart immediately when sold out and I've placed a few orders over past year or two and received immediate notification of shipment. I guess I got lucky or bought stuff nobody else wanted

Yah I experienced it twice last year and it looks like the same thing is happening again. I have alternative items but by the time they let me know my order is cancelled a week later, those alternatives are usually sold out too. Just gets annoying at time.

14. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Yah I experienced it twice last year and it looks like the same thing is happening again. I have alternative items but by the time they let me know my order is cancelled a week later, those alternatives are usually sold out too. Just gets annoying at time.

Did you try calling stores ? It seems they are very helpful in locating products not on the website even if at other branches. I got some shoes from Chicago after calling NY store before. I guess they make commission of phone sales too? Not sure, but they called me back to let me know it was shipped right away etc. Only thing is they charged for shipping whereas the website doesn't.

15. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

I ordered some Lanvins last night and then got cancellation email 2 hours after.

I hate them, and, Mrporter is the best, no doubt.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]