• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
barneys.com sale started. they're still in the process of changing prices on the site though.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
The 3227.
mmmmmm, so good.
Originally Posted by 89andy
**** I wanna get the Robert Geller Dip Dye sweatshirt ... anyone know how the sizing on that? Not sure 44 or 46.
id say size down. i wear a 46 in geller tees and a 44 in the dip dye. other members sized down as well.
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
luisa summer sale (no code). all mmm and jil clothing 50% off..
but no neil barrett
musicboohoo[1].gif

Robstrongo

Reaction score
For anyone that ordered from luisa via roma before, did you get hit with custom fees?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
their prices supposedly included postage and all fees

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robstrongo
For anyone that ordered from luisa via roma before, did you get hit with custom fees?

From the US and did not get customs fee

Gavin

Reaction score
The buy one, get one half-off sale at Sydney's has been extended. I don't know when he plans to end the sale, but it's valid again as of now. Denim is still excluded.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Online Spring sale at Barneys.com right now. Kopped a pair of Lanvins for under $350.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robstrongo

i think shah's right about the fees and i personally never got hit with fees

Originally Posted by fftfft
Thanks, picked up some GATs

glad i can help!

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In regards to the Barney's sales, does anybody know if these sales take place at their smaller locations? I have a Barney's in Dallas -- it's pretty small in comparison to the once in NYC, but still carries a great deal of good stuff.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
It would be really sleezy for a location to be selling **** at full retail when the entire internet and nation-wide locations are selling it for 40% off...

so i'm assuming its probably in effect there as well... couldn't you just call before going?

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
It would be really sleezy for a location to be selling **** at full retail when the entire internet and nation-wide locations are selling it for 40% off...

so i'm assuming its probably in effect there as well... couldn't you just call before going?

I plan on doing that.
redface.gif
I've just never had much experience with Barney's, and wanted some advice.

On a different note, I picked up a pair of Margielas from the Luisa sale. I'll be sure to report back when my order gets here if I get hit by any customs fees.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Ah, the downside of a small Barney's is that it could be women's only. I know I made that mistake at the local mall one time. Then again the Barney's I am talking about isn't even listed on their site.

On the positive side there may be some awesome finds if they have men's and it isn't a frequented store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads