• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah sad to see the shipping, would have instant kop something already

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Speaking of 30% off sales, levisstore.com is having a 30% off sale this weekend (I assume it's already started) with the promotion code FRIENDS. They have a couple of Filson totes and other MIUSA items, but no Filson trucker jacket.
plain.gif

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
So it appears the VAT reduction and high shipping are off-setting eachother at Studio Homme and you're paying roughly comparable prices to the rest of the current webshops doing their 30% off deal..(the sale seemed contagious, huh?
redface.gif
)

true. but where else can you kop the latest from Barnaby Hardy??

Originally Posted by PaulYAY
Welcome to the next level.

worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
BARNABY HARDY
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

barnabehardy.jpg
bh2.jpg
bh3.jpg

bh5.jpg
bh4.jpg

click here

Reaction score
TOBI.COM

Use code MAY25 to get 25% off on regularly-priced items.

This promotion code can only be applied to regular priced items only. The following brands are excluded:

AG Adriano Goldschmied, Alexander Wang, A.P.C., Anthony Logistics for Men, Black Halo, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Play, Converse, G-Star, Hudson Jeans, Hunter, J Brand Jeans, Nixon, Paige Premium Denim, Tanner Goods, TOMS Shoes, True Religion and UGG. The Fashiontoast x DANNIJO Ear Cuff is also excluded.

This promotion starts on Friday, May 20 at 6:00am PST and expires on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 6:00pm PST. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with other coupons or price matching.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hobbs
Studio Homme have 30% off pretty much everything. Code is MAY11:

http://www.studiohomme.com/en

I would avoid, they wouldn't reduce value for me and shipping is extortionate at 30 euro. Owner seemed normal at first then turned rude and said I was interrogating him when I asked him a few questions.

bottom line: avoid studiohomme

abcdenim

Reaction score
Originally Posted by click here
TOBI.COM Use code MAY25 to get 25% off on regularly-priced items. This promotion code can only be applied to regular priced items only. The following brands are excluded: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Alexander Wang, A.P.C., Anthony Logistics for Men, Black Halo, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Play, Converse, G-Star, Hudson Jeans, Hunter, J Brand Jeans, Nixon, Paige Premium Denim, Tanner Goods, TOMS Shoes, True Religion and UGG. The Fashiontoast x DANNIJO Ear Cuff is also excluded. This promotion starts on Friday, May 20 at 6:00am PST and expires on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 6:00pm PST. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with other coupons or price matching.
so pretty much everything that sells isn't 25% off...

mischief

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I would avoid, they wouldn't reduce value for me and shipping is extortionate at 30 euro. Owner seemed normal at first then turned rude and said I was interrogating him when I asked him a few questions.

bottom line: avoid studiohomme

I'm pretty sure they use UPS worldwide saver which excludes you from paying brokerage fees on your package.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^wrong, ups collects on delivery, no pay no package

89andy

Reaction score
Actually they do include brokerage fees if you ship using a certain method but I believe you wil still owe tax and duties jus not brokerage fees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads