• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

coldforge

Reaction score
I did blow my cash; I wanted the other one. Thanks for the find, though.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooks Brothers is having a flash style sale on BBBF. Sale ends at midnight.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Damn near everything is gone already. I'm not too upset about it, I guess. I never liked the Thom Browne aesthetic. Some of the shirts are nice (including that Sea Island Cotton shirt), but all the cropped jackets and plaid pants and the color palette make me think of a little boy in the 1950s.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
nice grabbed the sea island cotton shirt

thanks

Glad it worked out for you. I'm too long for TB so I am happy that somebody was able to put it to good use. @PPPP, I would've had the PSA up sooner, but I had to call BB to have them send me a link that actually worked. Doesn't sound like you missed much anyways.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey man, no worries. Incidentally, I'm a big fan of Ron Swanson (aka Duke Silver). I share his love of breakfast foods.

Originally Posted by Biggskip
@PPPP, I would've had the PSA up sooner, but I had to call BB to have them send me a link that actually worked. Doesn't sound like you missed much anyways.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
Brooks Brothers is having a flash style sale on BBBF. Sale ends at midnight.

ar6 get on that cardi and snowflake jumper

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poorman
Dude, take some fit pics! I want to see how this actually looks on some jeans.

I'm kind of curious about this too... especially considering that the size 110 is listed as fitting waists from 28-40. If it fits a 40 isn't it going to be ridiculously long for a guy who's a 28? (unless you shorten it)

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ar6 get on that cardi and snowflake jumper

AR is currently enhancing his quality of life by taking one of his periodic, but necessary hiatuses (sp?) from engaging in sematic battle with his lessers, the denizens of styleforum. He shall return imbued with the same bad attitude and eclectic wardrobe.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
lol8[1].gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
I'm kind of curious about this too... especially considering that the size 110 is listed as fitting waists from 28-40. If it fits a 40 isn't it going to be ridiculously long for a guy who's a 28? (unless you shorten it)

that ebay listing is confusing. the picture on the ebay listing is of a 120 but says it is a 110 and that he can add holes to fit a 28. so no idea what it is lol. but at that price, people should jump all over it

Sizing
110: 28"-36"
120: 34"-40"

according to inventory
http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.c...tage-deadstock

but yeah i have one from inventory in the size 110. it does fit 28-36 so there is a lot of extra length that one could choose to cut off but i left as is. i slapped a layer of obenaufs and it darkened slightly. ill post pics later in the week

poorman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
that ebay listing is confusing. the picture on the ebay listing is of a 120 but says it is a 110 and that he can add holes to fit a 28. so no idea what it is lol. but at that price, people should jump all over it

Sizing
110: 28"-36"
120: 34"-40"

according to inventory
http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.c...tage-deadstock

but yeah i have one from inventory in the size 110. it does fit 28-36 so there is a lot of extra length that one could choose to cut off but i left as is. i slapped a layer of obenaufs and it darkened slightly. ill post pics later in the week

I just wonder if it's of the same quality.
I don't want to pay $40 less and end up with some glued ass plastic ****.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads