• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's why grabbed and then posted
teacha.gif

If they don't fit I'll let them go same price.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by artishard116
Good deal on petit standards on ebay: 139$, shipped free, lots of sizes.

thanks dude, been lookin for a pair of 28's at discount. had a paypal coupon so I got these for $120 shipped.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^sold out in the Burgundy. If anyone is looking for an L, see my sig. Cheaper than the sale price now!

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by artishard116
sure, those cp's work out?

yup, they're great dude thanks again.

p.s. that r&b record im workin is gettin mixed n mastered now i'll send it over to you soon, would like to know what you think

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
yup, they're great dude thanks again.

p.s. that r&b record im workin is gettin mixed n mastered now i'll send it over to you soon, would like to know what you think

Nice, congrats. Look forward to it.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought petit standards in a 26 and should've went up to 27.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I never understood why many felt the SNS cardi (Stark especially) was so long in the body. I'm 5'8", true small and the length hit me a few inches below my waist. Either many needed to size up for roomy fits, wearing super low rise pants/jeans, or short.

flyguy7

Reaction score
Well you're obviously the ideal body type. I've got a bit of extra weight on me and a 40" chest, so i usually take a medium but unfortunately I'm also your height tonio. That means the medium stark hangs to my thigh. I size down to a small and there's pulling around the shoulders. sucks to be me.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ I never understood why many felt the SNS cardi (Stark especially) was so long in the body. I'm 5'8", true small and the length hit me a few inches below my waist. Either many needed to size up for roomy fits, wearing super low rise pants/jeans, or short.
yeah, same. Especially since as a heavier cardi it's supposed to fit long, not as long as fly guy is describing, but a few inches below the waist. However, part of it my be b/c of the difference from piece to piece...I want to say I remember someone posting a while back that tres bien(?) had measured some of their starks and found them to vary in length an inch or two from piece to piece. On the other hand... I don't get why some of the non cardi peices fit so long. It seems even with the smaller sizes you need to be well over 6ft for them not to be long on you. ex- a size small naval is almost 27in long

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics