• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patrik ervell sample sales this Friday and Saturday NYC next to opening ceremony

DCU

Reaction score
There's a preview of the Patrik Ervell sample sale here. There doesn't seem to be that much stock, however, it does say that there will be various one-off pieces.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i might be down to proxy. what time does the thing start?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Patrik ervell sample sales this Friday and Saturday NYC next to opening ceremony

Nice, mellow. I wish I was in NYC or able to take day off to attend.

Originally Posted by max-t

That would be sweet and I'm sure there would be plenty of interest even if you didn't take specific requests. It looks like it's from 12pm-6pm and things go fast.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t

Not to start a **** storm, but you also said you would proxy for Uniqlo when the spring/summer collection came out. Even when I put down a deposit you never followed through.........

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airblaster503
Not to start a **** storm, but you also said you would proxy for Uniqlo when the spring/summer collection came out. Even when I put down a deposit you never followed through.........

sorry dude but new +j debuted in the midst of an insane month of nyc snowstorms and by the time i got there everything worthwhile had been cherrypicked. all orders i couldn't fulfill got their deposits returned immediately i dunno what the problem is. anyway if it's 12pm and i dont have to get up a stupid hour ill be there so hit me up if you want anything.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, sometimes they put stuff on sale, but I'm using the term 'sale' loosely.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Blackbird dont have sales.

Originally Posted by zissou
Well, sometimes they put stuff on sale, but I'm using the term 'sale' loosely.

That about sums it up nicely
laugh.gif

coldforge

Reaction score
Hey, their house jean is a good deal, and it is sometimes on sale for a great deal. I will still rep for that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads