Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. prurient

prurient Senior member

I was there Thursday last week and they said they had just marked things further down that morning. It just seems like those pieces are still too expensive for people to consider.

Also, prices were ridiculous in the first place. So the Mallory and the Fisherman, even at 70% off are around 500 bucks.

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

15% off many Spring/Summer items on yoox.

3. atuhsad

atuhsad Senior member

do they carry anything decent anymore? I cant find Schneider on their site, they must have dumped it. Their Ervell looks meh

OC actually has quite a bit of schneider in store. i picked up a few things. Will post pics later. Also Southwillard uploaded their schneider buy on their website. Purchased a few things there as well. Will get pics once i receive package in mail. Project No 8b should be getting in Schneider this week as well.

4. psygnosis

psygnosis New Member

5. hiyo

hiyo Senior member

Lizard Lounge in Portland is running a denim special this week. Buy one pair (at full price), get a second at 50% off (of full price). They carry Momotaro, Stronghold, LVC and Mister Freedom (they have some sizes of the Californian available, but no 32). Also they have Crate, Earnest Sewn and G-Star, but those probably are of little interest here.

Offer good through 3/13. Pretty sure they ship in the US.

Anyone want to go half half? Don't really need another two pairs! [​IMG]

6. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

Quoting directly from Urbandaddy:

7. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Saw some Lanvin stuff at nordstrom rack today. They had two jackets, I think it said they were like 3K originally, marked down to $1200. It was like a varsity jacket styling, so lambskin front, and wool sleeves.

8. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Saw some Lanvin stuff at nordstrom rack today. They had two jackets, I think it said they were like 3K originally, marked down to $1200. It was like a varsity jacket styling, so lambskin front, and wool sleeves.

what location? and what sizes if you remember?

9. acl1

acl1 Senior member

that's the baseball jacket; pretty amazing but i wouldnt be surprised to see it go lower.

10. madmadigan

madmadigan Senior member

Yeah, Here is a pic I took with my phone. They had a size 50 and 54. Maybe other sizes, but that's what I saw. However, on the size 50, and I don't know HOW this happenend, but there are 3 yes 3 thin plastic label pieces punched through the back, like the thin kind that most stores punch through the label to attach the tag, anyway, 3 punched through the exact same location on the back, right through the leather. Again, the plastic is thin, but 3 into one location? I have no idea who fucked up and did that, but I'm guessing that's one reason it's at the rack. It's small, I didn't notice it at first, but when it caught my eye, pretty bad. And the plastic is still there, just punched through with no tag no hang tag etc. Oh Yeah this was at Mall of America Nordstrom Rack

Anyway, sorry for the shit pic, but it was my phone.

[​IMG]

11. morefishscale

morefishscale Well-Known Member

Friends & Family 30% discount for GAP, Inc.

visit my blog to see how you can get one The Common Grounds

12. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Yeah, Here is a pic I took with my phone. They had a size 50 and 54. Maybe other sizes, but that's what I saw. However, on the size 50, and I don't know HOW this happenend, but there are 3 yes 3 thin plastic label pieces punched through the back, like the thin kind that most stores punch through the label to attach the tag, anyway, 3 punched through the exact same location on the back, right through the leather. Again, the plastic is thin, but 3 into one location? I have no idea who fucked up and did that, but I'm guessing that's one reason it's at the rack. It's small, I didn't notice it at first, but when it caught my eye, pretty bad. And the plastic is still there, just punched through with no tag no hang tag etc. Oh Yeah this was at Mall of America Nordstrom Rack

Anyway, sorry for the shit pic, but it was my phone.

[​IMG]

god that sucks. i like that jacket.

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I just got a yoox email for something called "The End" and then there is also "Clearance". If this is this year's version of Final Sale, I could not possibly be less impressed with what is here.

^^^^

14. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Sale over at Rogue Territory, started yesterday.

15. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

not a sales alert (or maybe just a lame one) but webster miami just opened its e-shop a week ago. though there don't seem to be too many sf-approved brands and prices also seem terrible. here's a 15% coupon though
    WL53SU