• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was last weekend. It's not their actual warehouse, but it happens in Portland, OR.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
Does Barney's ever have any mid-season sales?

Yes Barneys will have flash sales (one day sales) every now and then. Best best is to befriend a SA.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
Does Barney's ever have any mid-season sales?

no

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet is right, they don't

umhaha84

Reaction score
about month before sale starts
they'll do purple card event, you get like 10% back in a gift card,
that's about it

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought Barney's had the 40% mens sale every once in a while? Also I remember they had a 25% jeans sale last summer.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol season has barely started and already wanting da salez

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lizard Lounge in Portland is running a denim special this week. Buy one pair (at full price), get a second at 50% off (of full price). They carry Momotaro, Stronghold, LVC and Mister Freedom (they have some sizes of the Californian available, but no 32). Also they have Crate, Earnest Sewn and G-Star, but those probably are of little interest here.

Offer good through 3/13. Pretty sure they ship in the US.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
so... it says here that oc is taking 70% off select items from ervell, boo and so on today online only. couldn't find anything i want though

prurient

Reaction score
Meant to post this last week...

Camouflage in Chelsea has all the Cabourn you want. Seems like the Chelsea queens didn't know what to do with this stuff. Pretty much all the reversible shirts (three different ones at least), two Mallory (the orange tweed and the blue one) and two fisherman jackets (one I had never seen before, best Cabourn piece I've ever seen, can't find a picture online) in all sizes. 70% off.

Also some traditional McNairy shoes on heavy sale. Didn't really take a look at the rest of the stuff in the store... it just doesn't seem to be doing particularly well.

coldforge

Reaction score
Any idea of when the sale will end? Sounds worth my while.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
so... it says here that oc is taking 70% off select items from ervell, boo and so on today online only. couldn't find anything i want though

do they carry anything decent anymore? I cant find Schneider on their site, they must have dumped it. Their Ervell looks meh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads