• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Save yourself the trouble of needing to post it on B&S. Don't click dat button

lol8[1].gif

I hate small neck crewnecks too, I've avoided jil variants over the years that had this and a st james pullover I was going to cop until I felt it and saw the neck was 5" big.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
lol8[1].gif
I hate small neck crewnecks too, I've avoided jil variants over the years that had this and a st james pullover I was going to cop until I felt it and saw the neck was 5" big.

I have that St. James crewneck. Everything about wearing it approximates the feeling of being strapped to the rack in a torture dungeon. And yet I keep wearing it

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
The miniscule diameter is virtually toddler sized, you see my margiela stretch neck striped pullover?

URALLMORONS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Ended up getting two W+H pieces that didn't cost over $200. $199.99 = $30 shipping. $200 = $50 shipping. Right. Hopefully they'll realize they're hurting business with those shipping rates.

Junya poplin jacket is amazing. If I'm lucky kvc grabs the last medium and then proceeds to flip it on here when he ends up looking like **** in it.

Thats about right.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Junya poplin jacket is amazing. If I'm lucky kvc grabs the last medium and then proceeds to flip it on here when he ends up looking like **** in it.
What's with the hate? I don't even know who you are. I definitely won't ever sell anything to you, so don't worry about that. People wonder why I don't share any sales info like I used to.

Brinbro

Reaction score
It's not hate. It's hard to describe - I just hope you find your personal style rather than obsessing over brands? I don't know. It's just weird to see what I assume is a college student paying out his ass for lanvin scarves and visvim jackets only to resell them in a week. Must be nice to have that kind of disposable money.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what if their personal style requires buying from those brands? sounds like you're salty you don't have the dough for the goods.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 46-48EU in Jil/Dior and a clear 46 in Prorsum/Margiela. I usually get Smalls in Junya but the duffle in Medium is a good, albeit tight, fit.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe i will, maybe i will
the garbage i ordered from thecorner turned out to be garbage so now i am on the prowl again

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads