• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
best bet is chicago. otherwise you will befriend the ups/usps/fedex drivers
wink.gif

yeah, all those dudes are my homies
biggrin.gif

pdsf

Reaction score
Mortar

Additional 20% off sale and non-sale items.

Code: YEAREND20

Brood_Star

Reaction score
nitty gritty 30% for kimmel, cps, gitman, cool fair isles and nanamica products and a cheap ass wwm sportsman

and of course, rodengray starts now

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My fingers are crossed Context is going to do something in the next 48 hours. I have nothing to base this off of--just hoping.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The roden sale...

On December 26, all of our stock will be 20 - 70% off. Come down and check out your favorites from Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, nonnative, Gitman Brothers Vintage, and many more! The sale will last through the week until December 31st, but if you're able, try to make it to the store on the 26th for special Boxing Day only discounts. We'll be open from 10am - 9pm on Boxing Day, and we'll open during our regular hours for the remainder of the month. If you're not in Vancouver, please visit us at rodengray.com - all of our sale prices will be available online and in-store.

I wonder whats gonna be what in terms of brands/markdowns. Anyone remember or know from experience?

newinny

Reaction score
Sale section at roden gray is pretty small right now and CHRISTMAS10 not working on yoox.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
I wonder whats gonna be what in terms of brands/markdowns. Anyone remember or know from experience?

Usually about 40% off, with exclusions like Alden. Only interested in a couple of pieces, planning to give them a shout at 10 or so.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newinny
Sale section at roden gray is pretty small right now.
per their release all stock will be marked down.. 1pm eastern standard most likely.. having a point of point of sale system is essential when stores + web sales begin at same time for same stock should be interesting..
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Usually about 40% off, with exclusions like Alden. Only interested in a couple of pieces, planning to give them a shout at 10 or so.
Thanks for the info, AR. 40% on what I'm looking at would be darn nice.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't going to go out today, but after seeing the sale thingy at RG I think I'll head downtown.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, yeah annoying. hey bows, how much wear do you get out of those marble effect jeans (mmm) that you got at the sample sale a while back?
is it a wearable colourway in your opinion?

side note: its 1:05 and nothing has been marked down at roden gray
devil.gif

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the pants. It is definitely wearable, even though I don't really have the correct shoes for them. I wear them probably once a week. Honestly with a wash like that you just have to be comfortable in it and you can wear it with almost everything. Also the fit is the best I've ever had on a pair of jeans so I love wearing them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads