1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. bibs

bibs Senior member

will be hitting NY (may 27-28) and San Francisco (may 28- june 1) for the memorial day weekend, any sales i should be looking out for ?

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

3. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

^ The sale pretty much sucks like the interview. Thks for the link though.

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I thought the prices on the Robert Geller stuff aren't that bad especially if you fit in the jeans they have left. The RG leather combo flight jacket and scarred collar sweater is kind of cool too.

5. snake

snake Senior member

Lame. No wonder everything looked the same.

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

all that stuff has already been on sale for awhile, no??? edit: except now its final sale [​IMG]

7. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

blackbird needs to be 75% off or so at least to make their prices worth it...

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

all that stuff has already been on sale for awhile, no??? edit: except now its final sale [​IMG]
    Most were 40% before, not it's 50% at least and up to 80% off. And their sale items has always been final sale iirc.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

10. ubc121

ubc121 Senior member

Is that a good price for the julius rider? $1700 about~

11. Meis

Meis Senior member

all that stuff has already been on sale for awhile, no???

edit: except now its final sale [​IMG]

isn't their sale stuff always final sale? I hate when stores do that... "oh since we reduced X item from 195 to 185 its no longer returnable."

I understand when places don't allow you to return an item if its 40%+ off retail, but not being able to return something because of a 5% discount is [​IMG]

12. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

I already picked up the size 44 Geller raws and that green bomber that everyone hates [​IMG] I asked for measurements on the jeans a week before the warehouse sale and when they got back to me I accidentally skipped over their email, but they held them for me THROUGH the in store sale and then sold them to me for the warehouse sale price. Sky is an awesome dude. Somebody buy that summer parka, its so sweet

13. SPK

SPK Senior member

APC overstock sale in NYC this weekend:

[​IMG]

anyone check this out yet?

14. Garbage Mouth

Garbage Mouth Senior member

I stopped by. Waited about 30 minutes to get in after noon. No raw denim, only washed denim. For men, it was random slacks and colored denim, some blazer/sport coats, dress shirts. They had some jackets, couple of different sweaters. A few raincoat-type pieces from the Madras line. A few things were interesting, but it was really hectic. There was one full length mirror that people were pushing to get in front of. The prices seemed good too. All blazers were 100, sweaters were 50, t-shirts were 20. Don't remember the rest. In the end, I only picked up one thing. There was nothing there I was drooling over.

15. SPK

SPK Senior member

thanks man probably won't drop by thanks for saving me the trouble

16. jakejake

jakejake Senior member

I'll follow this thread closely.. looks like majority of sample sales are in NYC.

17. jet

jet Senior member

lol @ thinking there will be raw denim there

18. Meis

Meis Senior member

lol @ thinking there will be raw denim there

+1[​IMG] they don't even let stores discount the raw denim, so why the fuck would they sell it a overstock/sample sale.

19. sipang

sipang Senior member

20. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I stopped by. Waited about 30 minutes to get in after noon. No raw denim, only washed denim. For men, it was random slacks and colored denim, some blazer/sport coats, dress shirts. They had some jackets, couple of different sweaters. A few raincoat-type pieces from the Madras line. A few things were interesting, but it was really hectic. There was one full length mirror that people were pushing to get in front of. The prices seemed good too. All blazers were 100, sweaters were 50, t-shirts were 20. Don't remember the rest. In the end, I only picked up one thing. There was nothing there I was drooling over.

I stopped by but the line was too long so went and did bottomless drink brunch at Coco Roco and got wasted. Worth it