• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bob99

Reaction score
MMM code does not appear to be working - USMMMCONFIDENTIAL - anyone had success with it?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob99
MMM code does not appear to be working - USMMMCONFIDENTIAL - anyone had success with it?
still works, just ordered some stuff 10 mins ago (thanks KVC btw
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
)

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
WTH was curious to see how much shipping was so I randomly put an item into my cart and I got:

Thank you for your order!

We will verify stock, calculate shipping, and confirm both with you at the email address you provided.

Once your order has been confirmed, we will invoice you via PayPal.

Thank you for shopping at shopsydneys.com!

Uhh I dont wanna buy it. I replied to the order receipt I got that I want to cancel
plain.gif

FYI...Sydney's has updated their policy to offer free shipping within North America on orders over $125 before taxes.

They will also offer 20% off all purchases for first time customers with promo code "firsttime" (no quotes).

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Didnt work for this 'Murikan right here
frown.gif

it didn't work for all items, but it will for quite a few. i loaded up my shopping cart with 8 items just to see, and the code applied a discount to 6 of them. the cardigan with the elbow patches weren't on sale
frown.gif

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
FYI...Sydney's has updated their policy to offer free shipping within North America on orders over $125 before taxes.

They will also offer 20% off all purchases for first time customers with promo code "firsttime" (no quotes).

I should add: the first time customer code is not stackable with other promo codes like the 15% store-wide sale this weekend.

bob99

Reaction score
I'm in Canada, but I also have a US address too.

I tried to buy the 5-zip in black leather, but sadly the discount did not work
frown.gif

Bob

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's funny. I got a reply from them that they will match any price. I told them another website was giving me 30% for being a first time customer and also free shipping. I'm waiting for a reply, if they match I will buy from Sydney's.

Gavin

Reaction score
That's funny. I got a reply from them that they will match any price. I told them another website was giving me 30% for being a first time customer and also free shipping. I'm waiting for a reply, if they match I will buy from Sydney's.

They will also price match, within reason. A clause stating this will be added to their site (if it hasn't been already).

The person who would likely reply to your email is offline at the moment, but I'm sure you'll hear back later this afternoon.

Gavin

Reaction score

Understand that the new site was (literally) launched yesterday. We're still working out the kinks and firming up policies. Your feedback certainly helped
smile.gif

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Understand that the new site was (literally) launched yesterday. We're still working out the kinks and firming up policies. Your feedback certainly helped
smile.gif

Thanks Gavin, nice to know my feedback helped! The website is looking nice and if my item is price matched I will definitely be buying from Sydney's.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads