• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Anyone know if/when thecorner's going to do further markdowns? I was about to send in my order when it hit me that a $600 kop is a bit too baller for me until I get a job

I think the lowest they'll go is 50%.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm... to kop or not to kop, that is the question

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I think the lowest they'll go is 50%.

You know if the leftover s/s stuff go to Yoox once the f/w stuff comes in?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
You know if the leftover s/s stuff go to Yoox once the f/w stuff comes in?

Some of it will show up on Yoox next SS, sometimes at a higher price, seldom for much less. Some of it inexplicably will not show up - might be an agreement with the designers, I'm not sure. Not worth waiting around for, tbh.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Some of it will show up on Yoox next SS, sometimes at a higher price, seldom for much less. Some of it inexplicably will not show up - might be an agreement with the designers, I'm not sure. Not worth waiting around for, tbh.

I agree. If your size is there now, just kop. I often find the yoox pricing is a bit higher.

Gavin

Reaction score
Not everything at J+O is 40% off. It's up to 40% off. I got the W+H red oxford and it was 20% off.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Blue Owl Flash Sale - -

40% OFF current price on all button downs, knits, jackets, and coats
30% Off denim

Sale ends Sunday 27th at midnight Seattle time. Sale includes items available through our online store only. Discount does apply to sale items. To get the discount, order online and hypenate your last name with SF (example Joe Smith-SF), send me a pm if you want to use Paypal, or call 206-849-6500 to place a phone order. On ordering online, discount will not be shown but it will be discounted manually on our end.

Free shipping on all orders in US if order is over $100 after discount is applied, if below add $10 for shipping fee. International orders is free shipping if orders are over $200 after discounts applied, if below $200 add $20 for shipping. PM me with questions.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barneys 60 off

RL 40-60 off

dior outlets received SS10 stuff, 60 off (cabazon and woodbury)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads