Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Irish

Irish Senior member

First code in a while that applies to shoes. Marlowes "down" to $945 -- when did those things get to $1350?!

2. rion

rion New Member

Doesn't apply to these grails

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

4. Zamb

Zamb Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hello Styleforum members.
    At Zfactorie, we are in the process of preparing for a major 4th July weekend Sale, beginning on Friday.
    We have uploaded a large assortment of items to our FINAL SALE section of the website. For current season goods, most items will be between 50 to 70% off for the weekend sale.
    Usually at this time we get a large assortment of people taking advantage of the heavy discounts.

As an affiliate of Styleforum we are giving members here a chance to shop the sale before it gets hectic.

From now until the 29th of June, there is a special STYLEFORUM CODE, that gives you 20% off all items in the webshop, including the marked down items in the final sale.

The Code is STYLE20 and valid until the evening of the 29th. (please use exactly in the upper case format as shown).
    We ask that the code not be shared with anyone outside of styleforum as we have not made any announcement in any other channel as the focus is to allow members here first dibs on the items they want.

5. justridiculous

justridiculous Senior member

It looks like Mr. Porter got rid of the 80% drop. They just reduced more items to 70% off, as well as added an 'extra 20% off' certain sale items.

6. thedavidmurray

thedavidmurray Well-Known Member

Mr.P definitely moved some things that were 70% off back to 50% + extra 20% off at checkout. I think you're right that 80% is dead for now :-(

7. fashun

fashun Active Member

def disappointing that they are deciding to discontinue the 80%
    only way MrP can retract that decision is if we all stop buying their items at 70% with 20% discount for 60% or < marked items. That way the only way they can sell is to reduce lower, or sell them out to yoox

8. thedavidmurray

thedavidmurray Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any selling out to yoox when MrP = yoox. YNAP.

9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

What are you guys buying at 80% off?

10. cmninja

cmninja Senior member

Looks like there isn't anything really worth buying even with the shitty additional 20% off.

11. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

I bought a pair of Tom Fords but let's see how they work out (free returns etc), otherwise agree nothing much there. This is the last of the sale items it seems, so I wouldn't expect much there anyway - anything good is a pleasant surprise at this point, true of all sales.

More generally, not surprised if Mr P is (gradually) pulling back on discounts - agree with Regg's point below, there were some good stuff still at 70% off when that first started last week, including things that I would've bought at a lesser discount.
    The other day I bought a few things on Matches at 30%-50% off and thought those were all reasonable prices (helps that they also have a generous return policy, but their buys generally aren't as good as Mr P's). From Mr P's viewpoint, a good thing to gradually wean customers off the "sale" mentality. Sucks for us!
    Still not ruling out they'll do a 80% off sale of random stuff next week.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017 at 11:37 PM
  12. Valmak

Valmak Senior member

I would hope there isn't much left when the sale price is given an additional 20% off. Otherwise, the original price was way too high to begin with.

13. Arthur-C

Arthur-C Member

[​IMG]

GRADUATE STORE - SUMMER SALES
    www.graduatestore.fr

UP TO 50% OFF
    A.P.C., AMI, STONE ISLAND, ADIDAS, CONVERSE, COMMON PROJECTS, STUSSY, PATTA, OLIVER SPENCER, RALPH LAUREN, JUNYA WATANABE COMME DES GARÇONS & MORE