• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. P seems to be a bit wonky, but I was able to checkout with the discount. Picked up a pair of Burnhams. So much for the spending hiatus I had put myself on.

Additional discount or do you just mean the sale price?

Also how do you order from the UK version of the site and have shipped to US. Thanks!

idonotmatch

Reaction score
Additional discount or do you just mean the sale price?

Also how do you order from the UK version of the site and have shipped to US. Thanks!

Should have been more explicit. Was able to checkout with the discounted price, less VAT, plus shipping. I'm not necessarily sure I did anything differently to have it shipped to the US. I haven't ordered from Mr. P in a while, and just logged into my account while on the UK site. The address pre-populated from prior purchases and it allowed me to check out.

Hoping it's not a fluke.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe it's applying the discount to items shipping to the US, but not to the UK?

only one item in my wish list is discounted 50%, everytihng else it's 30 to 40%. lame.

it looks like until the discount is actually showing in the wish-list it won't apply at checkout.

Last edited:

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should have been more explicit. Was able to checkout with the discounted price, less VAT, plus shipping. I'm not necessarily sure I did anything differently to have it shipped to the US. I haven't ordered from Mr. P in a while, and just logged into my account while on the UK site. The address pre-populated from prior purchases and it allowed me to check out.

Hoping it's not a fluke.

Thanks, for the heads up. Just did the same. Fingers crossed.

blame canada

Reaction score
MrP UK site is still acting a bit weird: if you pull open a designer page, some items don't appear to be on sale but then when you click onto the items page you see a discounted price.

blame canada

Reaction score
Hahaha...MrP sale site a circus: Blue Blue Japan cardigan price is 200 (pounds) on designer page, 140 on product page and 166.67 on order payment page.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope this is not a trend? Usually the Sale goes live somtime around 4 to 5am (GMT). Still not live in checkout. I want to go back to sleep.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Managed to buy a few things on the Mr P UK sale via looking at each brand that I was interested in - but wow, what a pain their website is at the moment. I'll save the general browsing for when their site actually works.
Just the one item for me where the sale price wasn't reflected in the checkout - I'll have to email them about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads