Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

hung out at South Beach today and decided to pop into Barney's Co-op on Collins. was glad i did. they had a full rack of Thom Browne, a rack of BoO, and some Engineered Garments and Rag & Bone pieces. stocked up on TB shirts and pants. swung by the new MMM store afterwards to see what was up but it was closed [​IMG]

2. rocks

rocks Senior member

I just relocated from Miami for the new year and now a MMM store is opened there. I will have to check it out whenever I visit.

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

Would give my left nut to be near a MMM store.

4. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

did not know that coops carried browne and band now...?] [​IMG]

5. spenser

spenser Active Member

The last co-op catalogue I got had a ton of Thom Browne in it. It was the catalogue with the two lady models who look like sisters and that one page where one is grabbing the other one's boob and she has this look on her face like, I'm not sure if I like this or not?

6. rmnd

rmnd Well-Known Member

I also was surprised to see some thom browne at the detroit coop recently.

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Coop started carrying thom browne when thome browne established a this-is-not-a-diffusion line.

8. scribbles

scribbles Senior member

hung out at South Beach today and decided to pop into Barney's Co-op on Collins. was glad i did. they had a full rack of Thom Browne, a rack of BoO, and some Engineered Garments and Rag & Bone pieces. stocked up on TB shirts and pants.

swung by the new MMM store afterwards to see what was up but it was closed [​IMG]

fuck me. i miss living in miami full time. id go back for med school if i thought there was even the slightest chance of me getting any studying done.

9. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

sorry guys, i forgot to mention that those racks of TB, EG, BoO etc. were 30-40% off. they also had full price items

10. ssnyc

ssnyc Senior member

Nom De Guerre usually has discounts in the basement but now everything is 40% off. Big selection of Ervell, BoO, WWM, and (some) Common Projects. I'm sure the discounts will get larger as the weeks pass until everything is sold. They had these CP's in white/blue, white/black and the black/gum sole 'sambas'. [​IMG]

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Nordstrom bi-annual is on the 18th. Definitely looking at a Prorsum suit and possibly a Margiela trench (already $1050 from $1750 and surprisingly, in my size)

12. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

13. blank

blank Senior member

I know I've asked this before, but anyone have a lead on this summer's APC sale?

14. genericman

genericman Senior member

I know I've asked this before, but anyone have a lead on this summer's APC sale?

^^ along the same lines

does anyone know when ssense, oki-ni, and tres bien traditionally start their sale?

15. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Nom De Guerre usually has discounts in the basement but now everything is 40% off. Big selection of Ervell, BoO, WWM, and (some) Common Projects. I'm sure the discounts will get larger as the weeks pass until everything is sold.

They had these CP's in white/blue, white/black and the black/gum sole 'sambas'.
    [​IMG]

Does anybody know what NdG's phone number is? So far I've called (many times):
    212 253 2707 and 212 253 2891
    and for both it keeps ringing until I get a really generic phone message. Do they even answer their phones?