1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Yes. It's on the site right now for full price. It's a current season piece.

I was browsing through the shirts section in the private sale and I saw a slp bleach denim shirt from this season. I thought they added slp so I did a search by designer in the private sale and it came back with just about everything from ss17 as 50-60 percent off. I wanted this shirt for a while so I bought it as a no brainer. The jeans I wanted were only 30% off in my size but other sizes were 50% off. I had to go pick up my daughter from school and was going to look at seeing if anyone else had my size ( the blowouts from this season for some reason have 3 different product listings).

I'm thinking they made the correction after I bought the shirt

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator